Method Acting For Sane Actors
What you'll learn
- The secret to finding your "hot buttons" so you can provoke REAL emotions
- Learn an easy to apply technique to create a character FAST! ( Hint: I used this to land the lead role in an episode of ABC's Revenge: For Real).
- The BIGGEST mistake most actors make when building a character and how to fix it.
- Discover how to bring more creativity and confidence into your performances.
- Plenty of REAL LIFE examples of how to use the techniques in auditions and performances
- Perfect for all levels. Beginners will develop a strong foundation for acting and experienced actors will add new tools to their tool box.
Are you looking for proven and easy to use techniques to boost your skills?
Then step forward, fellow actor, and let me share with you principles and techniques that make a profound change in your acting.
Let me introduce you to the fastest way to grow and improve your acting skills: METHOD ACTING FOR SANE ACTORS
Here's just a small sample of what this course will teach you:
✅ Why your acting success depends on knowing how to avoid these common acting mistakes
✅ How to use the power of your imagination so you can evoke powerful emotions and have more physical freedom in your acting.
✅ Discover how to bring more creativity and confidence into your performances.
✅ How to find specific words and phrases in every script that will show you how your character thinks and how to use those same words to tap into your emotional "hot buttons."
✅ The BIGGEST mistake most actors make when building a character and to fix it.
✅ Discover the most important questions you need to ask yourself before you try to act one word of dilaqoue.
You'll learn rarely taught techniques that I learned directly from the most renowned teachers in the country and these are the same Oscar and Tony award winning techniques they taught to Meryl Streep, Dustin Hoffman, Barbra Streisand, Sam Rockwell, Danny Glover, Kathy Bates, Timothy Olyphant and Geraldine Page to name just a very few.
Plus, I Include some of my own tweaks on the techniques that have helped me land professional gigs in T.V. film, commercials and theatre.
Bottom line: This program will have you creating more authentic performances before you know it. With everything you learn here you'll start nailing more auditions and booking more work. It's fun, it's proven, and it's going to help you reach your full potential as an actor.
Who this course is for:
- Perfect for new actors chopping at the bit to learn how to be a damn good actor and... even if you're a seasoned veteran, you'll learn some new tools that will take your acting to higher level.
Kevin Cox is a professional actor and producer living in Denver, Colorado. Kevin has Worked and studied in NY, Los Angeles and New Mexico. Cox has landed a variety of roles in T.V., film and commercials. Over the years Kevin has studied with some of the country's premier acting coaches Allan Miller, Suzanne Shepherd, Ellen Gerstein, and the William Esper Studio. In between acting gigs, Kevin loves teaching acting workshops, writing and competing in jiu-jitsu.