- 33 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the difference between server-side and client-side code
- Learn the basics of using a document-store database (MongoDB)
- Mac or Unix computer (Meteor windows compatibility is unsupported)
Receive a verifiable certificate of completion to present to employers after completing this course.
"I took this course and finally finished a Udemy course!! It was fantastic. The pace was good and the level of detail was perfect. The course gave insight into Meteor, Handlebars, and Bootstrap all integrated together which is what you need to know to create anything... Thanks for a wonderful course!! I was very impressed with the real-time updates to multiple browsers without hitting the refresh browser button!!"
- 5-star review by John Sylora
This course was produced by Exygy, a custom web shop in San Francisco.
- Anyone interested in Meteor
- Front-end developers interested in learning server-side development