Metaverse Dominated Future of International Business
What you'll learn
- Brand New Metaverse Business Ideas
- The Importance of New Technologies in Driving the Future of Global Business
- Emerging Opportunities in the Metaverse Dominated International Trade
- What are NFTs?
- What is the role of DeFi in the future growth of foreign trade
- Role of connected devices, sensors and IoT in international supply chain management
- How to buy and sell physical assets on Metaverse?
- How to carry out international trade operations on Metaverse based marketplaces?
- How to create a metaverse marketplace for international trading listings and transactions
- How to sell Meta Assets on metaverse marketplace?
- Role of voxel creators in driving the success of metaverse global marketplace
- Yes this is intermediate course. You need basic knowledge of Blockchain and Crypto and how does the concept work?
- It is recommended that you first join my course on Udemy titled - All about blockchain and crypto: Foreign Trade Applications
- You need to have basic understanding of the significance of blockchain technology in future business applications
Welcome to "Metaverse Dominated Future of International Business". This is an online course designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the Metaverse and its potential impact on international business.
As you may know, the Metaverse is an exciting new frontier that is rapidly gaining momentum. And it has the potential to revolutionize the way businesses operate, interact with customers, and conduct transactions. At the same time, this course will explore the concept of the Metaverse. Also, it explores the potential implications for international business. As well as the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this futuristic world.
Throughout this course, you will learn about the different types of Metaverse platforms and their unique features. And how companies can leverage them to expand their reach, build new business models, and improve customer engagement. Moreover, you will also learn about the potential challenges companies may face in the Metaverse, and how they can overcome them to achieve success.
Who this course is made for?
Interestingly, the course is designed for anyone interested in exploring the exciting world of the Metaverse. Whether you are a business professional seeking to stay ahead of the curve or an individual interested in gaining new skills and knowledge. Here, you do not need any prior knowledge of the Metaverse or international business to enroll in this course. All you need is a passion for learning and an open mind.
I am excited to be your instructor for this course. And I look forward to guiding you through this exciting journey into the Metaverse. Let's get started!
What is taught in this course?
While this course effectively prepares for a rewarding fast-tracked career in the 3D metaverse-dominated global business, it specifically covers the following topics-
How to create a blockchain-based Alibaba-type foreign trade VR web portal/marketplace
Start Selling The Meta Assets In your Own Metaverse Based Marketplace
All about the basics of Metaverse, Defi, NFTs, Web 3.0, and related topics.
Metaverse Hardware Basics
Understanding how Metaverse global business operations are to be carried out?
Can small and medium international traders exploit this technology?
Exports of Services through Metaverse (with a real case study)
Future developments in Metaverse space
Innovative business ideas shared through interesting futuristic case studies
About the instructor
Dr. Vijesh Jain is the instructor of this course. He has more than 35 years of corporate, international business, and new technologies solutions practical experience. At the same time, he has worked with several global corporations in different countries. More importantly, having done business with more than 28 countries, he is now a full-time innovator, coach, trainer, and consultant for new global business solutions.
Interestingly, he is a regular contributor since August 2020, to the online courses on Udemy. It is to note that, he is already having more than 120 K unique students enrolled in his 22 VJ Global MBA Knowledge Series Courses on UDEMY. And that is more than 263 K course enrollments from 188 countries. Dr. Jain is an alumnus of BITS, Pilani, IIFT, New Delhi, BIMTECH, Delhi NCR, Univ of Mysore, and Harvard University, USA. Lastly, he is certified by NASBITE USA as a Global Business Professional and a life member of NASBITE, USA.
Who this course is for:
- Most ambitious entrepreneurs, organizations, business entities
- Large corporate houses looking to create disruptive business empire or to expand
- Large industrial houses who are interested to adopt new revolutionary technologies in most sustainable ways
- Business owners looking for disruptive new technology based ideas.
- Young students looking for high paying new tech business roles
263K + students enrollments (120K unique students) from 188 countries in Twenty-Two VJ Global MBA Knowledge Courses Series at UDEMY, a BITS, Pilani, and IIFT, New Delhi graduate, and a Ph.D. First-ever Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) from India, cert. by NASBITE, USA, and the first-ever recipient of Dr. Jagdish N. Sheth Award for best Ph.D. research, conferred by BIMTECH, Delhi NCR. Also authored two books in the areas of Export-Import Documentation and Cross-Cultural Management. Successfully completed two online certified courses related to entrepreneurship in emerging economies and technology entrepreneurship from Harvard University, USA
Current work includes corporate training, executive training, and consultancy in the areas of international trade, Blockchain/Metaverse advancement in international business, and digital international marketplaces. Special interest in new and innovative online training tools.
With more than 17 years of corporate and industry experience and more than 18 years of education, and training experience in global business having worked in several countries. In the recent past, worked as Director - Academics at United World School of Business, Ahmadabad and was earlier Professor with ITS, Gzb, India. I have worked as Associate Professor and Dean - Academics with IILM Business School, Gurgaon / Jaipur.
In the past, have conducted thousands of training programs at large corporations and MSME companies, to name a few J.K. Papers Ltd., Syscom Morpho Corporation, Maruti Suzuki Ltd., Ranbaxy, IMR Resources, etc. Associated with NIESBUD, CII, PHD chamber, Laghu Udyog Bharati, Sharda University, and others as a resource person. My other related training interests include areas like - Geopolitical Environment for Business, International Business Strategy, Cross-Cultural Management, International Trade Procedures, and Documentation, Blockchain and Metaverse Advancement, International payment systems, Digital and Social Media Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and family business.