Metal Forming Processes -Bulk Deformation&Sheet Metalworking
What you'll learn
- The course covers various metal forming processes, such as rolling, forging, extrusion, wire and bar drawing, cutting, and bending.
- Participants will be able to comprehend the advantages and disadvantages of each metal forming process and the types of products that can be manufactured.e
- You'll learn the pros and cons of each process and the types of products you can make, empowering you to make informed decisions for your projects.
- In-depth coverage of the rolling process, including stages, analysis of flat rolling, side view of the process, and various types of rolling mills
- he forging processes section covers open and impression die forging, flashless forging, differences between forging and machining processes and die terminology
- In the extrusion process section, you'll examine different types, advantages and disadvantages, analysis, and common defects.
- Wire and bar drawing processes will be explored, including analysis and how different parts can be made using the process.
- Sheet metalworking processes, including cutting and bending, will be covered, along with different types of processes, giving you a broad understanding.
- The practical knowledge gained from this course is applicable to various industries, including manufacturing, engineering, and construction.
- With this course, you'll be able to make informed decisions on the most suitable processes for your products.
- Basic understanding of engineering and manufacturing principles is recommended for this course.
- Students should have access to a computer or mobile device with an internet connection to access course materials
- Students should be proficient in English, as the course materials and instructions are presented in English.
Metal forming is a crucial aspect of modern manufacturing, engineering, and materials science. The course on Metal Forming Processes-Bulk Deformation & Sheet Metalworking is an excellent opportunity for students to gain a comprehensive understanding of the principles, theories, and applications of metal forming. The course will cover a range of metal-forming processes, including rolling, forging, extrusion, wire and bar drawing, cutting, and bending, allowing students to develop a diverse skill set that can be applied in various industries.
In addition to theory, this course offers practical exercises and case studies that provide students with hands-on experience. This experience is essential for preparing students to work effectively in real-world manufacturing environments, where they will need to apply their knowledge and skills to design, analyze, and optimize metal-forming processes. The skills acquired in this course will be highly valued by employers, making it an excellent addition to any student's curriculum.
Throughout the course, students will gain a thorough understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of each metal-forming process, as well as the types of products that can be manufactured using them. They will learn about different materials and how to select appropriate materials for specific applications, as well as the equipment and tools used in each process.
Overall, the course on Metal Forming Processes-Bulk Deformation & Sheet Metalworking is an essential area of study for anyone interested in pursuing a career in manufacturing, engineering, or materials science. The knowledge and skills gained through this course are highly valued by employers and offer excellent career prospects in various industries.
Reference book for this course:
"Fundamentals of Metal Forming Technology" by J.R. Gershwin.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for anyone interested in metal forming and its applications in various industries.
- Engineers, designers, and manufacturers can benefit from this course by gaining a comprehensive understanding of metal forming processes and techniques.
- Students pursuing degrees in engineering, manufacturing, or design will find this course an excellent supplement to their studies.
- Anyone working in the construction industry, particularly those involved in building structures using metal components, will benefit from this course.
- Individuals who want to develop a new skill set or enhance their existing knowledge of metal forming can enroll in this course.
- Professionals who work with metal products, such as fabricators and machinists, can learn new techniques to improve the quality of their work.
- Entrepreneurs interested in starting a metalworking business can gain a solid foundation in metal forming processes and techniques.
OZIS Academy is the platform for struggling university or high school students and professionals who want to improve their skills in the work field as we provide quality and detailed courses. We offer courses from brilliant Ph.D. Professors from prestigious Universities who are experts in their relative fields. We have a team of well-experienced, full-time faculty and dedicated staff including talented retired and working University professors. Our mission is to impart the most qualitative education by the way of systematic methodical and scientific approaches.