Metacognition & Self-Regulated Learning
What you'll learn
- How To Foster Self-Regulated Learning
- How To Boost Metacognition
- New Teaching Activities for Metacognition & Self-Regulated Learning
- The Benefits of Metacognition & Self-Regulated Learning
- Long-Term Teaching Strategies for Enhanced Metacognition & Self-Regulation
- This course is ideal for those already teaching or training to teach
This course is aimed at teachers, educators & education leaders who work with students aged 11-18. The focus of the course is:
The course includes:
A workbook that should be printed and completed as you work your way through the lectures
A collection of 14 downloadable teaching resources so that you can put what you learn into practice
By the end of the course you will be able to apply a wide array of new teaching strategies that can help to develop metacognition & self-regulated learning in your students.
Upon completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion from Udemy: we have also created an 'Advanced Certificate in Metacognition & Self-Regulated Learning' that you can apply for (at no additional cost) if you complete the final essay assignment.
The course is brought to you by The Global Metacognition Institute: specialists in metacognition & self-regulated learning.
Who this course is for:
- Educational Leaders
- Teacher Trainers
- Special Educational Needs Educators
The Global Metacognition Institute is an organisation that specialises in metacognition, metacognitive strategies and self-regulated learning.
We help teachers use metacognitive teaching strategies with students aged 11-18 in order to increase learning and attainment.
We've teamed up with Udemy to provide this online teacher-training CPD course all about boosting metacognition and fostering self-regulated learning behaviours in educational settings.