Meta Productivity - Become super-productive
What you'll learn
- Become super-productive
- Beat procrastination
- Start or stop any habit in less than 2 minutes a day
- Get and stay organized effortlessly
- Get more done in less time
- Have more energy and joy in life
- Learn how to become valuable and indispensable to others
- You should have a piece of paper and a pen handy, or a Word processor
- (OPTIONAL) A printer and two highlight markers of different colors
With this premium personal productivity training, you will:
- Dramatically increase your productivity
- Beat procrastination
- Start or stop any habit in less than 2 minutes per day
- Get organized effortlessly
- Get in total control of your career and life
- Get more done in less time while being happier and happier
This course is 3 in 1: It includes video, audio and e-book versions. It also includes two Meta-Habit™ templates.
The course is organized into 5 easy-to-learn modules:
- The Secrets of New Productivity
- The Meta-Habit™
- The Productiveness Framework™
- 33 Golden Nuggets of Productivity Wisdom
- 7 Productivity Power Tools
Each of the modules is further divided into individual lessons.
You can complete the course in a single week. It will have lasting effects on your productivity, career and well-being.
In the first module (Secrets of New Productivity), you will learn how to..
Work smarter, not harder! Get more done in less time, earn more money, be happier and relax. Win in life and business.
When you try to become productive, you simply try to work harder. But if you become meta-productive instead, you will start working smarter, and become more productive permanently.
The Meta Productivity approach is the next level of personal productivity. It's a stand-alone system of powerful techniques and insights. All to make you super-productive with the least effort possible.
Increasing your productivity is a huge opportunity. How would you like to be able to get two days’ worth of work in a single day?
Productivity can be your ultimate edge. Once you become efficient, other inefficient people would have to work 18-hour work days just to keep up with you.
In the second module - The Productiveness Framework™ - you will get organized and dramatically increase your productivity while decreasing stress and overtimes. You will also become more confident in your work, knowing that you are always doing exactly the right thing at the right time.
In the third module, you will master your habits with the simple Meta-Habit™ system. You already know what you would like to do… But doing it consistently is the problem.
Have you ever started a new habit, then took a break due to an ilnness or travel, then never resumed it again?
With the Meta-Habit™ system, you will be able to:
- Successfully start new habits in less than 2 minutes a day
- Break old negative habits
- Be consistently successful with your habits with minimum effort
Whether you want to exercise regularly, get up sooner, or lose weight… with the Meta-Habit™ technique, you finally can!
The Meta-Habit™ system will become your new superpower for changing your life.
The 4th module will make you a wise productivity genius.
A single “AHA!” moment can make you glad you’ve read a book.
And in this module, you will likely get at least a dozen “AHA!” moments.
You will increase your awareness of productivity, efficiency and strategic thinking. You will also understand yourself better.
These newly gained insights will then help you to increase the results you are getting in life.
You will learn:
- How to get into the flow state ("doing without doing").
- Why productivity is ultimately emotional and how you can use that to your advantage
- The 2 most important laws of productivity
- How to make decisions faster, and how to pre-decide
- How to get back on track ASAP when you have a bad day… without sabotaging yourself in the long run
- How to get more willpower (willpower is a resource you are probably wasting every day)
- How to access and use your motivation
And so much more! There are over 33 valuable insights in this module that you can immediately apply in your life to become more successful.
In the final bonus 5th module, you will get additional 7 productivity tools.
You will learn:
- How to get started on an unpleasant task and have fun while doing it
- The best thing you can do before taking a break
- Which one common mistake (that no one talks about) you should avoid when using a to-do list
- How to get unstuck in your work and life
And so much more! Meta Productivity is jam-packed with valuable information, tips and powerful systems.
What students say about this course:
Meta Productivity is absolutely enlightening.
Not only do the authors offer great advice, but they break down everything you need to do to boost your productivity - they've made it foolproof!
Since completing their training, I've restructured my life and found peace in my work.
- Krista C, USA
... your Meta Productivity training is like nothing else I have used before. My productivity and organisation has sky rocketed. Very happy.
- Paul T, Australia
Who this course is for:
- If you want to become more productive, stop procrastinating, and take the wheel of your life and career and reap all the rewards, then this course is for you!
- If you are afraid you might get fired or fail in business, then this course is also for you! Once you learn how to become truly productive, you will be able to take your career to the next level.
- If you want to have more time, peace of mind and happiness in life, this course will help! You will learn how to stop being overwhelmed, stressed, and exit the hamster-wheel of daily busywork choking you alive.
Jiri Novotny is a personal productivity and human potential expert with over 11 years of experience.
He is the founder of Dextronet, makers of Swift To-Do List for Windows, a popular productivity software with over 1 million downloads worldwide. As a lead designer of Swift To-Do List, Jiri has received tens of thousands of emails with feedback from its users world-wide. This invaluable information has helped him understand personal productivity on a deep level.
Apart from this unique knowledge, Jiri has also extensively studied industry leaders such as David Allen, Peter Drucker, Michael Linenberger or Mark Forster.
He is author of 2 books on personal productivity, and numerous popular articles, some of them published on LifeHacker or Business Insider.
Meta Productivity is a culmination of his life's work.