Practical Guide to learn MERN Stack - Version-01
What you'll learn
- Build a full stack app with React, Redux, Node, Express & MongoDB
- React Hooks, Async/Await & modern practices
- Create a REST backend API with Express
- Document your REST APIs with Swagger
- Use ES6 with Nodejs
- Use Redux for state management with React Hooks
- Integrate React with an Express backend in an elegant way
- Master React Hooks Fundamentals
- React & Node Basics
Building fullstack applications (i.e. frontend + backend) with the MERN stack is very popular - in this course, you will learn it from scratch at the example of a complete project!
This is NOT an "Intro to React" or "Intro to Node" course. It is a practical hands on course for building an app using the incredible MERN stack.
ExpressJS, ReactJS, and NodeJS as its working components. Here are the details of what each of these components is used for in developing a web application when using MERN stack:
MongoDB: A document-oriented, No-SQL database used to store the application data.
ReactJS: A library created by Facebook. It is used to build UI components that create the user interface of the single page web application.
React JS is the best when it comes to UI layer abstraction. It provides the best-in-class tools for faster code development. While React is only a library, it gives you the freedom to build the application and organize the code the way you want, by providing the necessary tools. Hence, it is better than Angular in terms of UI rendering and performance.
This is the version 1 of the MERN Stack course. In the next version, you are going to learn more about pagination, authentication and deployment etc.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to learn how to build a full stack MERN application
- Developers who want to land MERN Stack Job
He’s had extensive experience developing software and working with teams to improve how software is developed to meet business objectives. Although his primary focus is on outcomes, implementation often includes technical competency