MERN Stack Job Portal App : React ,Redux ,Node ,Mongo 2021
What you'll learn
- Ant Design Framework
- Ant Design Layouts , Tabs , Forms , Tables
- Working with API End Points
- Mongo DB atlas and Compass
- Redux States and Reducers
- Working with local storage and Redux store
- React Hooks, Async , Await with latest ES6
- Dynamic Forms with Ant Design
- Post Jobs , Apply Jobs
- Getting Applied Candidates Resume.
- Edit and Delete Options for Posted Jobs.
- Responsive UI
- Manage Jobs , Users anytime.
- Protected routes for logged in users.
- Deployment to Heroku.
- By the end of the courses you will know how to work with redux states ,reducers,actions.
- 24/7 Q/A Support , Complete Source Code
- React Basics
- Node Basics
This is a Full Stack (MERN) Job Portal Application developed using React and React for Front End, Redux-Thunk for Asynchronous operations,
Node JS for Runtime environment, Express JS for Backend Routing, and Mongo DB for Database.
In this course, you will learn the following topics
React Class and Functional Components
Building Complex and Dynamic forms with React and Ant
Working with React-Redux actions, reducers, store
Adding new jobs from react
Applying to the jobs in the portal
Getting applied candidates list
Separate UI for Job seeker and Job Poster
Manage Users, Jobs from React
Pushing Application to GITHUB.
Version Control using GIT
By the end of the courses, you will know how to work with redux states, reducers, Middelwares including the payment gateway.
24/7 Q/A Support.
Who this course is for:
- Full Stack Developers
- React Developers
- MERN Stack Developers
I am Satyaprakash Reddy, I am a freelance developer in India.I've 5 years of experience in developing applications in Android and Web Development.
I've been teaching coding lectures from the past three years in an Institute. So now I wanted to share my knowledge across the globe through Udemy.
I spend most of my time researching how to make learning to code fun and make hard concepts easy to understand. I apply everything I discover into my Bootcamp courses. In my courses, you'll find lots of geeky humor but also lots of explanations and animations to make sure everything is easy to understand.