MERN Stack : Hotel Booking App with React ,Node ,Mongo 2021
What you'll learn
- React - Node API Connections
- Working with local storage
- Booking Rooms
- Adding New Rooms Date Range Filters
- Date Range Filters
- Common payment gateway , Placing orders with stripe
- Retrieve Bookings to user profile
- Separate Dashboards for User and Admin
- Complete Animations oriented screens
- Managing Bookings , Rooms , Users from Admin panel
- By the end of the courses, you will know how to work with complex MERN Stack apps without redux including the payment gateway.
- React Basics
- Node Basics
Express.js, or simply Express, is a back end web application framework for Node.js, released as free and open-source software under the MIT License. It is designed for building web applications and APIs. It has been called the de facto standard server framework for Node.js.
In this course, you will learn the following topics
Working with Complex topics in React Node,
Adding Rooms data to Database,
Edit Rooms after adding,
Stripe Payment Gateway Integration,
Manage Users, Rooms, Bookings from the Admin panel
Pushing Code to Github,
Hosting application in Heroku
By the end of the course, you will know how to work with complex apps without REDUX including the payment gateway.
24/7 Q/A Support.
Who this course is for:
- React Developers
- MERN Developers
I am Satyaprakash Reddy, I am a freelance developer in India.I've 5 years of experience in developing applications in Android and Web Development.
I've been teaching coding lectures from the past three years in an Institute. So now I wanted to share my knowledge across the globe through Udemy.
I spend most of my time researching how to make learning to code fun and make hard concepts easy to understand. I apply everything I discover into my Bootcamp courses. In my courses, you'll find lots of geeky humor but also lots of explanations and animations to make sure everything is easy to understand.