MERN Stack Expense Tracker Application
What you'll learn
- MERN Stack all CRUD Operations
- User Authentication to make this application accessible to multiple users
- Add , Edit , Delete Transactions
- Complete server side filtering with Mongo DB advanced queries
- Date and Date Range Filters to analyse the transactions in a particular period of time.
- Analyse the transactions based on count , amount , total turnover.
- Category wise analysis and statistics for both income and expense transactions.
- By the end of the course you will know you to work full stack applications in both local and production environment
- Deploying the app to Heroku ( Live Production Environment )
- 24/7 Support from the team
Hi , Welcome to the course MERN Stack Expense Tracker
An expense tracker is a platform where we will list all our income and expenditures from various sources like salary , freelance , food , travel , medical , education etc to make an analysis about our money. So we can have any idea where we are spending our amount.
Generally we will use excel sheets , online money tracker sites and some people will maintain a notes.
So Here My Question Is , As a Web Developer do we have to depend on the above things to track our money.
My Answer is NO , Even beginners can develop their own expense trackers if the know how to perform CRUD operations using MERN Stack. And that's what we will learn in this course.
So In this course I will teach you how to develop your own Expense Tracker with the worlds most popular tech stack MERN.
We will learn the following concepts on the next six hours.
MERN Stack all CRUD Operations
Understanding how Real Time Projects developed using the world most popular tech stack MERN.
User Authentication to make this application accessible to multiple users
Add , Edit , Delete Transactions
Complete server side filtering with Mongo DB advanced queries
Date and Date Range Filters to analyse the transactions in a particular period of time.
Analyse the transactions based on count , amount , total turnover.
Category wise analysis and statistics for both income and expense transactions.
24/7 Support from the team
By the end of the course you will know you to work full stack applications in both local and production environment
Deploying the app to Heroku ( Live Production Environment )
What is an Expense Tracker?
Personal finance management is an important part of people’s lives. However, everyone does not have the knowledge or time to manage their finances in a proper manner. And, even if a person has time and knowledge, they do not bother with tracking their expenses as they find it tedious and time-consuming. Now, you don’t have to worry about managing your expenses, as you can get access to an expense tracker that will help in the active management of your finances.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to build their own applications without depending on other third party websites to solve their real life problems
- React Developers
- MERN Stack Developers
- Full stack Developers
I am Satyaprakash Reddy, I am a freelance developer in India.I've 5 years of experience in developing applications in Android and Web Development.
I've been teaching coding lectures from the past three years in an Institute. So now I wanted to share my knowledge across the globe through Udemy.
I spend most of my time researching how to make learning to code fun and make hard concepts easy to understand. I apply everything I discover into my Bootcamp courses. In my courses, you'll find lots of geeky humor but also lots of explanations and animations to make sure everything is easy to understand.