MERN Stack ECommerce App - React,Redux,Node,Express,Mongo DB
What you'll learn
- How To Create a New React App
- Working with Static JSON Data
- Creating Node and Express Server
- Mongo DB Atlas and Mongo DB Compass connection
- Connecting Node JS and Mongo DB
- Working with API End Points
- Working with State Management
- Working with Redux stores , reducers,actions
- Working with Redux Thunk
- Add to cart functionality
- Updating and deleting items from cart
- Checkout Functionality
- Stripe payment gateway integration
- Connecting stripe to react and node
- Working with react-stripe-checkout module
- Placing orders
- Store orders in database
- User Authentication
- Working on User profile
- Filtering Products by price , category
- Products search functionality
- Adding reviews to the products
- Displaying reviews for the products
- Admin panel implementation
- Mange users , orders , products with admin panel
- Deployment to HEROKU
- React Basics
- Redux and Redux Thunk
- Node and Express
Build a Complete MERN Stack Ecommerce App From Scratch
This course is not for any React beginners or Node Beginners. You must have some basic knowledge in React , Redux , Redux Thunk and Node JS.
In this course we will implement the following features in the Ecommerce Application.
Creating React App
Working with the static data
Working with API End Points
Mongo DB atlas and Compass
Redux States and Reducers
Redux Thunk as MiddelWare
Working with local storage and Redux store
Add to cart Feature
Update Quantity in cart
Delete Products from cart\
Stripe Payment Gateway
Placing orders with stripe
Store orders in database
Retrieve Orders to user profile
Manage Users , Products , Orders in Admin Panel
Protected routes for admin panel
Deployment to Heroku.
By the end of the courses you will know how to work with redux states ,reducers, Middelwares including the payment gateway.
24/7 Q/A Support.
Who this course is for:
- React Developers
- Node Developers
- MERN Developers
- Any one interested in building complex MERN apps from Scratch
- Any one interested in building complex Ecommerce Application
- Any one interested in building and learning new things :)
I am Satyaprakash Reddy, I am a freelance developer in India.I've 5 years of experience in developing applications in Android and Web Development.
I've been teaching coding lectures from the past three years in an Institute. So now I wanted to share my knowledge across the globe through Udemy.
I spend most of my time researching how to make learning to code fun and make hard concepts easy to understand. I apply everything I discover into my Bootcamp courses. In my courses, you'll find lots of geeky humor but also lots of explanations and animations to make sure everything is easy to understand.