MERN Stack Doctor Appointment Booking App
What you'll learn
- Building full stack applications from scratch
- Working with complex MongoDB, queries , schemas, models
- Separate User Interfaces for Users , Admins , Doctors
- Ant Design Library for UI Components,
- Redux Toolkit (State Management)
- Notifications Functionality for Users, Admin, and Doctors
- Manage Users, Doctors, and Appointments from the Admin panel
- Pushing Code to GitHub, Hosting application in Heroku
- QA Support
Hi Guys, Welcome to the course 'MERN Stack Doctor Appointment Booking App'
In this course, you will learn the following topics
Building full-stack applications from scratch
Working with complex MongoDB, queries, schemas, models
Separate User Interfaces for Users, Admins, Doctors
JWT Authentication and Password Hashing
Ant Design Library for UI Components,
Notifications Functionality for Users, Admin, and Doctors
Manage Users, Doctors, and Appointments from the Admin panel
Pushing Code to GitHub,
Hosting application in Heroku
24/7 Q/A Support.
MERN stands for MongoDB, Express, React, Node, after the four key technologies that make up the stack.
MongoDB - document database
Express(.js) - Node.js web framework
Who this course is for:
- Fullstack Developers
- MERN Stack Developers
- React Developers
I am Satyaprakash Reddy, I am a freelance developer in India.I've 5 years of experience in developing applications in Android and Web Development.
I've been teaching coding lectures from the past three years in an Institute. So now I wanted to share my knowledge across the globe through Udemy.
I spend most of my time researching how to make learning to code fun and make hard concepts easy to understand. I apply everything I discover into my Bootcamp courses. In my courses, you'll find lots of geeky humor but also lots of explanations and animations to make sure everything is easy to understand.