MERN Stack Course 2023 - MongoDB, Express, React & NodeJS
What you'll learn
- Learn how to build Fullstack apps from scratch
- Learn how to implement JWT authentication - User Registration, Login, Password Reset
- Learn how to store data in MongoDB
- Learn how to send automated email
- Learn how to upload images in MERN stack and save to cloudinary
- State management with Redux Toolkit
- Deploy app to both Heroku and Render
- Students should know ReactJS before taking this course
Welcome To The MERN Stack Course
MERN stands for MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node.js - and combined, these four technologies allow you to build amazing web applications.
During this course we will:
Learn some NodeJS basics
Build API endpoints with Express
Build authentication with JSON Web Token including User Registration, Login and Password Reset
Upload image with multer and save to Cloudinary
Protect routes to only be accessed by logged-in users
Build Frontend pages with React and SCSS
Setup Routing with React Router V6
Complete CRUD functionality
Implement pagination on the front-end
Connect frontend to backend using Axios
Manage state with Redux Toolkit
Build a dashboard for product management
Utilize "express-async-handler" package
Setup error handling in Express
Build a user profile page
Build a contact us page
Edit user profile from the frontend
Deploy the app to Heroku and Render
What are the requirements for taking this course?
Knowledge of React
NO Prior Knowledge of NodeJS and Express is required.
Who this course is for?
Developers who got basic React knowledge and want to build a full stack app with the MERN stack from scratch.
This is not an introduction to React course, you are expected to know React before taking this course. However, I try to explain the ReactJS concepts used in every section.
Who this course is for:
- Students who know ReactJS and want to learn Fullstack development using the MERN stack.
Hi, I'm zino.
I'm a web developer who is passionate about teaching and helping people understand the core concepts of web development and other technologies.
I know what it feels like to take a course and still feel a disconnect between what you learnt in the course and what is expected in the real world.
This is why I create practical courses that are based on what is obtainable out there.
Join me in any of my courses and I would be glad to be part of your journey in tech.