MERN Stack Bus Ticket Booking App
What you'll learn
- Building full-stack real world applications from scratch
- Working with complex MongoDB, queries, schemas, models
- Separate User Interfaces for Users, Admins
- JWT Authentication and Password Hashing
- Ant Design Library for UI Components,
- Redux Toolkit,
- Seats Availability Checking
- Stripe Payment Gateway Integration
- Handling negative payment scenarios
- Manage Tickets and User from the Admin Pane;
- Github and Heroku Deployments
Hi Guys, Welcome to the course 'MERN Stack Bus Ticket Booking Application'
In this course, you will learn the following topics
Building full-stack real world applications from scratch
Working with complex MongoDB, queries, schemas, models
Separate User Interfaces for Users, Admins
JWT Authentication and Password Hashing
Ant Design Library for UI Components,
Seats Availability Checking
Stripe Payment Gateway Integration
Handling negative payment scenarios
Manage Tickets and User from the Admin Pane;
Pushing Code to GitHub,
Hosting application in Heroku
24/7 Q/A Support.
MERN stands for MongoDB, Express, React, Node, after the four key technologies that make up the stack.
MongoDB - document database
Express(.js) - Node.js web framework
Who this course is for:
- Full stack developers
- MERN Stack developers
I am Satyaprakash Reddy, I am a freelance developer in India.I've 5 years of experience in developing applications in Android and Web Development.
I've been teaching coding lectures from the past three years in an Institute. So now I wanted to share my knowledge across the globe through Udemy.
I spend most of my time researching how to make learning to code fun and make hard concepts easy to understand. I apply everything I discover into my Bootcamp courses. In my courses, you'll find lots of geeky humor but also lots of explanations and animations to make sure everything is easy to understand.