MERN Stack Bootcamp - Build a Complete Movie Review App
What you'll learn
- Actual hand on hand practice of React, Node JS, Express, Cloudinary and MongoDB
- Create a beautiful web UI using Hot indemand tech React & Tailwind CSS
- To put all the pieces together you have learned so far
- To create a project which will make your portfolio stronger than ever.
- New tips and tricks on the MongoDB, React, Node JS and the Cloud
- Basic knowledge about HTML and CSS
- Who are really ready to face the challenge
Welcome to this real world practical guide where we are going to practice our MERN or Full Stack Skills by building a Movie Review App like imdb. Where we will have our own API, admin panel to upload movies and the app for normal users. This course is for those who really want to learn the core concepts without using any libraries. We will use Node.js, Express, React (functional components), MongoDB, Tailwind, Mailtrap, Cloudinary, Sendinblue etc. We will build the entire frontend with React Functional components and Context API.
Building complete backend API with Node.js, Express, MongoDB, Cloudinary.
Role Based Authentication (Admin & Normal User).
User Authentication With Email Verification.
Password Reset Route.
Cloud Storage for Images and Videos
Advanced MongoDB Aggregation Concepts.
Building our Admin Panel With React & Tailwind.
Building Complex UI with just React & Context API.
Handling Complex Form Without any library.
To Build this project we are going to Windows System.
All of this course is recorded on windows machine so take this course only if you can install Node, MongoDB and Github on Mac or Linux.
This course is NOT for those who don't know anything about React and Node JS. This course is mainly for those people who want to practice their Full Stack Skills. If you already know a little bit of React and how to install node js inside your computer you can easily enroll into this course and rest you can leave it to me.
Who this course is for:
- Who wants to practice MERN skills
- Who want to became a Full Stack developer
I am a full-stack software developer from India. I like to learn new thing all the time. According to my friends and other students whom I teach on YouTube, says that I can explain complex topics in easier way.
That's why I'm here to share what I've got so far. I believe in practice so you will always find me doing practical experiments always.