MERN React Node MongoDB CRUD with Smart Login for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Building React Frontend
- Building Node Express and MongoDB API
- Smart login system
- Implement CRUD (create read update delete)
- Using Mongo Atlas (Database in the cloud)
- React hooks
- Better application architecture
- Learn MERN Stack Full Stack Web App Development
- Deployment to Heroku
- Basic understanding of React and Node is preferred
Do you want to learn how to build a complete MERN (Mongo Express React Node) Stack project with CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) features and Login System?
If so, I am here to help you out. This course is clear and easy to read and follow along. We will build a React Node CRUD application from scratch and go all the way to publishing it to heroku cloud servers.
By the end of this course, you will get comfortable enough for writing your own API with Node Express and MongoDB. You will also deploy your project to heroku so that you can share it with the entire world.
You will learn to write modular code that is easy to understand with separate backend and frontend. You will love every minute of it. With this course, learning is rewarding and fun at the same time.
Smart Login System
I will show you one more interesting concept in this course, and that is implementing your own very simple login system. We will not build full authentication (login/register) system but instead implement a smart way of securing your routes for example lets say create, update and delete routes only admin user.
MERN React Node CRUD with SMART login system
CRUD is the basis of all enterprise applications. Once you know how to do CRUD operations you build any type of web apps because the core fundamental of web apps in general is to create something, read that data, be able to update that data and delete that data.
Almost all the applications in the world are build around this concept of CRUD. That is what you will learn in this course with React Node Express and MongoDB from scratch to live servers in heroku cloud platform.
You will learn all the fundamental skills of building MERN Stack/FullStack app, implement smart login system, be able to create read update delete with your own API using React App.
There are a lot of extra topics coved in this course that will be super useful while building any type of web app such as usage of axios to make HTTP requests, using rich text editor to create beautiful posts, protect pages from unauthorized access and a very detailed explanation along the way.
Join me in this fun, exciting and rewarding journey of building a complete CRUD app with MERN Stack from Scratch to Heroku cloud servers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to build FullStack/MERN Stack web app
- Anyone looking to learn Node Js API Development
- Anyone looking to build web app with React
- Frontend developer looking to build his/her own API
- Build CRUD (create read update delete) app
- Interested to learn how to implement JWT (json web token) based authentication system
- Learn to work with MongoDB
- Learn to deploy your React and Node JS apps to Heroku cloud
He also wants to make the entire Web Development process enjoyable and productive at the same time by producing well explained practical Tutorials and Training packages for fellow developers.