The Ultimate Guide to Stencil for Merch By Amazon, KDP & POD
What you'll learn
- How to use Stencil to make t-shirt designs for Merch By Amazon.
- How to use Stencil to make Kindle book covers for KDP.
- How to use Stencil to make designs for Popsockets, Phone Cases, and Hoodies for Merch By Amazon.
- How to use Stencil to make self-published paperback book covers for KDP.
- Students should have access to a computer or laptop, high-speed Internet connection, and Chrome browser.
- Students will get a free trial to the Stencil design software.
In this course, you will learn how to use Stencil (a web-based online design program) to quickly and easily make amazing designs that you can use for Merch By Amazon products, KDP book covers, social media images, and much, much more. Stencil gives users access to over two million royalty-free images and photos as well as over two million icons that you can use to make eye-catching Merch By Amazon designs and KDP covers.
This course covers the different dimensions and file-type requirements for Merch By Amazon and KDP. This course includes videos showing students how to use Stencil to make Merch By Amazon designs for t-shirts, tank-tops, v-necks, long-sleeve, raglan, sweatshirts, hoodies, cellphone cases, and Popsockets. For KDP, this course shows students how to make Kindle covers as well as specific dimensions and size requirements for full, wrap-around covers for self-published paperback books
You can use Stencil from any Chrome browser, you can upload your own image assets, and you can save your designs to the cloud.
New users get a free month of Stencil included in this online course. Create and download as many Merch By Amazon designs and KDP book covers as you want during your free trial of Stencil.
Who this course is for:
- Designers who want to learn about more ways to make great-looking designs for Merch By Amazon.
- Authors who want to make amazing covers designs for their Kindle and paperback books.
- Designers and authors who want to learn about simple and easy ways to quickly create eye-catching designs for their products.
As a public figure in the worlds of Amazon and entrepreneurship for the past 20 years, Chris has been a part of five different million-dollar businesses. These include Retail Arbitrage on eBay, Online Arbitrage on Amazon (FBA), SaaS with ScanPower, Print-On-Demand products with Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) and Merch By Amazon, and Online Course Creation with Merch Dojo.
Armed with this broad experience across multiple disciplines, Chris has combined the best of these business models into the world of AUTHORPRENEURSHIP.
Authorpreneurship involves creating online course content that is reformatted into 'book format' to be offered for sale on Amazon as a print-on-demand physical book. Customers gain access to the online course content through the information contained on the pages in the book.
This allows authors and course creator to have physical products (books) available for sale on Amazon (the world's largest and most trusted marketplace) with zero costs and no fulfillment commitments.
It's the perfect business model that allows authors and course creators to combine their digital/information products with the physical products (that customers love) while offering their content directly on Amazon as a Prime-eligible physical product that's printed and shipped to the customer ON DEMAND.
Follow the steps to becoming an Authorpreneur and watch the royalty checks get deposited into your bank account every month!