Merch Micro Niche Blueprint - Make Merch By Amazon a Success
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- LEARN how to generate ideas for potential micro niches
- DISCOVER the 3 must-have constraints that every micro niche needs to satisfy
- FIND OUT the 5 nice-to-have criteria that I like my micro niches to follow
- LEARN how to fully capitalise on a Micro Niche Strategy
- At least a basic knowledge of Merch By Amazon
- You should be willing to treat Merch by Amazon as a T-Shirt business
Why are Micro Niches so important?
Merch is becoming more and more well known and, as a result, there are now more and more of us creating t-shirts designs for sale on Amazon.
Whereas, before it was relatively easy to capatalize on a trend or a holiday design, it is now becoming far more difficult, simply because of all the extra competition.
Does this mean that Merch is saturated? No, not at all. Fortunately, there are still a myriad of opportunities out there, for us to take advantage of, in the form of Micro Niches - that is to say, those hobbies, interests, past times, relationships and professions that a small percentage of the population really care about.
What’s more, at this present moment in time, relatively few designers are actively creating designs that satisfy the demand in these micro niches. Perhaps because they are harder to find than trends and holidays or possibly because they are not considered to be worth chasing.
Indeed, it may well be true that you are not going to get rich from a single design that targets a micro niche, but let me ask you this, is it better to play the lottery of chasing the latest trend with tens of thousands of competing designs, where your design effectively becomes a “needle in the haystack”, or to consistently make a couple of sales each and every month from a large proportion of the t-shirt designs that you upload to Merch?
So what makes the perfect Micro Niche?
I have created the Merch Micro Niche Blueprint to help identify what makes the perfect Micro Niche. The 8 point BluePrint has been split up between 3 Constraints (or Must have elements) and 5 Criteria (or Nice to have elements).
The course also covers a number of tips and tactics that I personally use when looking for potential micro niches that I can create a design for, as well as strategies for capitalizing on micro niches once you have discovered them.
Specifically, this class will cover:
- The 3 main sources I use to generate ideas for potential micro niches
- The 3 MUST HAVE Constraints that every micro niche needs to satisfy
- The 5 NICE TO HAVE Criteria that I like my micro niches to follow
- Different ways to fully capitalise on a Micro Niche Strategy
So join me today and follow the Merch Micro Niche Blueprint if you are serious about taking Merch by Amazon to the next level.
- Anyone who wants to earn a substantial passive income online
- Anyone who is struggling to get regular sales on Merch By Amazon