Mercari Masterclass: The Complete Guide to Mastering Mercari
What you'll learn
- How to earn money selling nearly anything around their house.
- How to turn their Mercari account into a consistent source of income.
- How to implement internet marketing techniques to scale their Mercari Account to increase their traffic and profits.
- How to continually replenish their inventory and stock of items to sell on Mercari and online.
- Live in the United States, United Kingdom, or Japan.
- An Account on the Mercari Platform.
- A Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer with an Internet Connection.
WELCOME TO MERCARI MASTERCLASS: A BEGINNERS GUIDE TO MASTERING MERCARI!
**Mercari is currently only available in the United States, United Kingdom, and Japan**
An in depth Step-by-Step Course on how to create, market, and scale your Mercari Store and turn it into a consistent revenue stream.
In this course you'll learn how to turn your old belongings into cash using the newly created iOS & Android app Mercari. Don't return your old junk to the thrift store or throw it in the trash. Sell it online and you'll be shocked by how much money you can make!
Want to get serious and take it up a notch? You'll find the tools you need in this course to ensure your inventory and stock of items continually grows alongside learning how to market your products effectively.
The best part? There are no start-up costs whatsoever to get started with Mercari. Look around your house for anything and everything picking up dust and you'll have more than enough to get the ball rolling. All you'll need is a mobile device, a Mercari account, and any belongings you're willing to part with for some cold cash.
Ready to use Mercari?
Jump inside the course and let's get started!
Topics we will cover include:
ACCOUNT SET-UP & NAVIGATION
Differences Between Desktop and Mobile Version
HOW TO CREATE THE PERFECT PROFILE
Balance, Credit, & Coupons
Dealing With Mercari Customer Service
What to do if Mercari Isn't Available in Your Country
HOW TO CREATE THE PERFECT PRODUCT LISTINGS
What Can You Sell?
The Importance of Highly Detailed Listings
Understanding Titles, Keywords, & SEO
ORDER FULFILLMENT, PACKAGING, SHIPPING, RETURNS, PURCHASES, & CUSTOMER CARE
Shipping & Packaging
Returns & Cancellations
Avoiding Scammers Pt. 1
Avoiding Scammers Pt. 2
MARKETING YOUR STORE: DRIVING FREE TRAFFIC TO INCREASE SALES
External Traffic Pt. 1 - Marketplaces
External Traffic Pt. 2 - Analytics & URL Shorteners
External Traffic Pt. 3 - Blogs & Quora
External Traffic Pt. 4 - Facebook
External Traffic Pt. 5 - Instagram
External Traffic Pt. 6 - Twitter
External Traffic Pt. 7 - Pinterest
External Traffic Pt. 8A - YouTube
External Traffic Pt. 8B - YouTube
External Traffic Pt. 9A - Forums & Groups
External Traffic Pt. 9B - Forums & Groups
External Traffic Pt. 9C - Forums & Groups
External Traffic Pt. 10 - Paid Traffic
SUSTAINABILITY: ACQUIRING MORE ITEMS TO SELL WHILE GROWING YOUR STORE
Acquiring More Items to Sell - Online
Acquiring More Items to Sell - Offline
What to Sell?
Sources to Avoid
Listing & Fulfillment
INCREASING PROFIT & SCALING
Scaling Your Store
What to do if Sales Slow Down
WRAP-UP & THANKS
Mercari Information Report
Shipping, Packaging, and Logistics Report
Mercari Listing Checklist
Customer Service Scripts & Dealing with Scammers Report
Marketing & Dropshipping Report
Approved Resources, Recommendations, & Supplies Report
Join my Mercari, eBay, & Poshmark Sellers Facebook Group
Join my eCommerce Facebook Group
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who sells online and would like to utilize an additional sales channel.
- Anyone who uses Mercari but would like a better grasp of it.
- Anyone who would like to earn money selling things around their house.
- Anyone who has never used Mercari and would like to learn about it.
- Anyone who uses Poshmark, eBay, or any other online marketplaces and would like an alternative.
- Anyone who would like to learn how improve their Mercari-listing marketing techniques.
Alex is a 26-year-old University Graduate who graduated from the University of Washington with two degrees, Communication & Political Science. At age 21, he launched his first online enterprise and, since then, has worked online full-time in a multitude of internet-based projects.
Presently, Alex spends his time working in both the eCommerce and Information Product space, with plans to explore related SaaS opportunities in the future.
Throughout his career, Alex has cultivated and developed a wide range of expertise and skills, including but not limited to:
• Content Marketing
• Website Development & CRO
• Creative Writing
• Paid & Organic Marketing and Growth Strategies
• Facebook & Instagram Advertising, Google Adwords
• Email Marketing
• Digital Online Sales & eCommerce
• Supply Chain Management: Dropshipping, Third-Party, & In-House Fulfillment
• Social Media Marketing & Automation