Meraki's platform deployment best practice
What you'll learn
- RADIUS configuration with Meraki wireless and switches
- The use of Templates
- Control the guest access and best practices
- Get started with Systems Manager
- Enable SDWAN and the difference between policy and performance based routing
- Utilise BGP to integrate with third party networks
- The power of API and how to configure scanning and dashboard APIs
- Creating Webex Bots and enable it with Meraki's platform
- No prerequisites required
This training includes five lessons designed to build your knowledge around the Meraki platform. The content focused on best practices and the integration with other systems like NAC servers and Bots.
Here is a short snapshot of the lessons:
We took a step back to understand the industry's shift and how modern networks' expectations changed. Then, we dived into how to construct a solution with Meraki's platform.
Get Started - Building a Meraki platform:
In this part of the training, I started to get into the details of configuring the different parts of every network needs. Basically, I am covering the foundations here.
SDWAN and Dynamic routing (BGP):
Modern networks based on SDWAN, and in this section, I covered how to configure SDWAN using Meraki's platform. Using dynamic routing is critical when you gradually move from one platform to another or integrate third-party networks; I will walk you through configuring BGP and exchanging routes from Meraki to Non-Meraki networks.
Network as a Sensor:
Nowadays, businesses expect the network to deliver a lot of insights that help improve the operations and offer business intelligence to make critical decisions. I will walk you through some examples of how to use the Meraki platform to deliver those outcomes.
Intent-based networking is the future, and in this section, I will walk you through that concept and how it can be implemented with the Meraki platform.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner with Meraki
- New to IT
- Beginner with API and programmability
- Interested in SDWAN
- Want to learn about the Meraki best practices
I have been working in the IT industry for over 15 years and during my journey, I worked for Service providers, Vendors, System integrators and End-customers.
With over 20 active industry certifications including CCIE in Security and Routing & Switching, I am a subject-matter expert in IT solutions, particularly around WAN/LAN, Wireless, Mobility solutions, Security and Cloud technologies.