Mentoring Masterclass: Complete Guide for Mentors & Mentees
What you'll learn
- Understand the core elements of Mentoring
- Explore the differences between Mentoring and other avenues for development such as training and coaching
- Learn the various stages of the Mentoring process and a step-by-step guide on the approach
- Identify the key skills required by the mentors and how to develop them
- Various models of Mentoring
- Prepare the right strategies, mindset and processes to help you implement mentoring for your organization or for yourself
- Key tips for Mentors and Mentees
- There are no specific prerequisites for this course
Mentoring is a proven method for development of employees. Many organizations have successfully implemented Mentoring programs and have reaped immense benefits. Professionals who have received Mentoring through the course of their career have grown quickly. Mentoring accelerates the development of employees and helps them learn the tried and tested methods for success from a more experienced professional. Mentoring has immense benefits for the organization, the mentor as well as the mentees.
Whether you are looking at implementing a Mentoring program in your organization or you are planning to become a Mentor, this is the course for you! This course will cover all the key concepts around Mentoring and take you through a step-by-step approach of implementing it for yourself as well as your organization.
What will you learn in this course:
• Why is Mentoring more effective than other avenues of development
• Where all can you implement Mentoring
• Busting myths around Mentoring
• What are the key differences between Mentoring, Coaching and Training
• What are the various ways and models of Mentoring and when to apply which model
• Roles and requirements of being a Mentor as well as a Mentee
• Key skills required by the Mentors and how to develop them
• Success secrets on how to become an effective Mentor
• Tips for Mentees on how to derive the maximum value out of a Mentoring relationship
• Step-by-step process of Mentoring
• Preparation required by the Mentors
• How to implement a Mentoring program in any organization
• Best practices and case scenarios
• And much more
The course also offers many practical tools and templates which you can download and start using immediately.
Our team of experts has carefully curated the course content utilizing not just cutting-edge research but also drawing out of our decades of experience. We are sure that you will draw lot of value out of this course.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- . Business professionals who want to implement Mentoring to develop their employees
- . Business leaders who want to become Mentors
- . HR professionals who want to implement a Mentoring program in their organization
- . Entrepreneurs who want to leverge Mentoring for their ventures
- . Anyone who is planning to undergo Mentoring as a Mentee
We, at Wizdom Learning, are passionate about helping people become better at work and grow in their careers. With over 2 decades of rich experience in creating high quality learning content, we provide learning courses which are relevant and practical. Each of the courses is packed with insights which are easy to understand and apply. Our team of experts comprises of researchers, psychologists, instructional designers, content creators, MBAs and PhDs with significant business experience.
Each of our courses aides development of critical skills required to succeed in today business environment. The concepts are short and to-the-point. They are practical and you can start applying them right away. We have tested these concepts and tips ourselves and have helped professionals do it successfully. Whether you are in a managerial or individual position, whether you work with an organization or are an entrepreneur, you will find our courses very relevant.