Fast and Quick Mental Math Tricks - Vedic Maths Made Easy
What you'll learn
- Do Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division at 50% faster speed
- Increase mental maths aptitude
- Solve complicated calculations in lesser time and greater accuracy
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers
Are you weak at mental calculations? Are you looking for some course to learn Fast maths, quick math? Then you have landed at the right place. In this course you will learn Vedic maths. This online maths course focuses on mental maths and tricks to solve them in your head without even writing anything on paper.
Calculations are required everywhere and everytime. People find simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division difficult to solve. Whenever they see calculation they run for the calculator.
This problem arises especially among students who are preparing for competitive examinations such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, CAT etc,. The candidate is expected to perform an incredible amount of calculation in a very short time. .
This course provides a new approach to do the calculations. After taking this course you will be able to do most of the calculations in your head.
Structure of course-
- You will find an introductory section where I have explained some terms that I will be using in the rest of the course.
- Then we will learn addition and subtraction. The techniques that I have used to teach addition and subtraction is used in rest of the course.
- After that, we will learn tricks to multiply two numbers faster. and we will also learn some special multiplication tricks.
- Speed division, you will learn to divide any two numbers at 70% faster speed
- Finding Squares of any number. You will also study a special case where you will learn to find the square of any number ending in 5 in less than 10 sec.
- Finding cubes of 2 or 3 digit numbers. This technique will teach you to find cube of any number in under 1 min.
- Check your calculation with the technique of Digit Sum. You will be able to check your addition, subtraction, multiplication calculation in seconds using this technique.
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for competition examinations such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, CAT
- Who want to improve their mental maths
- Anyone willing to learn
Hi, I am a Software Engineer and an Educator. I have working experience of software developer for over 7 years and I am working as an Educator for last 5 years.
I have helped develop several educational companies. I assist them in course development and technical issues. I also own an educational website thetubeguru and a youtube channel with the same name.
I love to teach maths and science as a hobby. I have been guiding students who are preparing for competition examinations like GRE, GMAT, SAT, CAT etc for last 5 years.