We'll study in the first section,
1. Addition and subtraction.
2. Multiplication and division.
3. Negative and positive numbers.
4. The order of operation.
We'll study in the second section the fractions that have the same denominators and different denominators. For example,
1. How to simply the fractions.
2. Adding fractions.
3. Subtracting fractions.
4. Multiplying fractions.
5. Dividing fractions.
6. we'll solve advanced fraction.
We'll study in the third section the decimals. For example,
1. Add and subtract decimals.
2. How to convert decimal to fraction?
3. Multiplying decimals.
4. How to convert fraction to decimal?
5. Dividing decimals.
6. we'll solve advanced example on decimals.
We'll study in the fourth section the mixed numbers. For example,
1. We'll convert mixed number to fraction.
2. We'll convert fraction to mixed numbers.
3. We'll add, subtract, multiply and divide mixed numbers.
We'll study in the fifth section the powers. For example,
1. the idea of the power.
2. We'll learn how to simply the power.
3. We'll add, subtract, multiply and divide the powers.
We'll study in the sixth section the root. For example,
1. The idea of the root.
2. Adding the roots.
3. Subtracting the roots.
4. Multiplying the roots.
5. Dividing the roots.
Each section contains
1. Video to explain the lesson.
2. Article lecture to review the lesson.
3. Quiz to practice well on the lesson.
At the end of the course you can test your knowledge about the course by final test.
Tips to study math well
1. Watch the video lecture.
2. Use paper and pen to solve the examples again.
3. Review the lesson by article lecture.
4. Practice on the lesson by quiz.
5. Test your knowledge by final test at the end of the course.