Menstruation - Learn how to be a trainer with a social cause
What you'll learn
- You will learn all about Menstruation
- You will know about the myths and realities of menstrual cycle
- You can know how to become a trainer with a social cause
- You can help in women empowerment
- You can help in uplifting women health and hygiene
- Should have the intention to work for a social cause
- Should have the desire to create a difference in the society and the environment
- Internet and computer or mobile
If you are a person who wants to know about the female body and menstrual cycle which is a less discussed topic, this course is for you.
You would understand all about how girls differ from boys
You would know all about menstruation
You will be able to understand it for yourself, or for the woman in your life
You will be able to explain it to someone in a very simple language
You can make a difference by increasing awareness about this topic in the society by being a trainer
You will know how you can become a trainer with a social cause and help to spread the awareness about menstruation
Who this course is for:
- School Teachers, NGO, Students, Nurses, Paramedicals, homemakers
- Anyone with a desire to educate and inspire
- Anyone who is curious to know more about the menstrual cycle
- Anyone who has the desire to make an impact
- Anyone who wants to bring about a change in the society
- Anyone who knows and can understand English, not necessarily from science background
- Anyone who feels the need to give back to the society
- Anyone who wants to work for empowering the women
Professor in Anatomy working at a Medical College with a teaching experience of 11 years.
Founder and Joint Secretary of an NGO, actively taking workshops on menstrual hygiene management in various schools and colleges since last 4 years.
Passionate about bringing about a change in the society through change in attitude. Bringing about awareness in people about various topics like menstrual cycle, senior citizens' care, women health and empowerment etc.