Memory Experts' Tools: The PEG System
What you'll learn
- You will learn to memorize sequences of items (things such as a list of English Kings, key points of a presentation, credit card numbers, phone numbers etc.)
- I will present you all Peg type methods.
- The PEG Memory System is extremely efficient, but at the same time easy to learn and to apply.
- This system is straightforward to learn and you can begin using it immediately.
- There are no special requirements , other than having an interest in this fascinating area of Memory Improvement.
- No prior knowledge in memory improvement required ! You will see for yourself how simple and handy this skill is!
** WELCOME TO THE MEMORY EXPERTS' TOOLS: THE PEG SYSTEM COURSE **
The PEG Memory System is extremely efficient, but at the same time easy to learn and to apply.
It is a method you use every day, even though you may not realize it.
The essence of this technique is described by the memory expert Harry Lorraine in just a few words:
"Screw a short peg into a wall—and you can hang your jacket or coat on it. Keep a peg in your mind —and you can hang any thought on it."
This system is straightforward to learn and you can begin using it immediately. The ordered structure created with help of the Peg system, whether it is a numbered list, a an alphabetic list or your body parts will help you memorize:
- lists of items (ideas, concepts, topics to cover in a presentation, etc.);
- to-do lists or shopping lists;
- short or medium numbers like PINs or telephone numbers;
- dates, birthdays and anniversaries;
- or ... information for exams.
The most popular PEG-type systems are:
Animal-Peg Words System
Number Symbol System
The Major System(the Consonant Peg Method) and
The Sing-a-long Method
In this course, I will present you all these Peg type methods.
I'm sure you will enjoy it and I can't wait to be your guide and mentor on this exciting new journey!
Chris M Nemo
Memory Improvement Writer& Blogger at The Mnemo Bay
Creator of The Super Clever Advanced Learning Method(SCALM)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners,too.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it
I'm Chris M Nemo - Memory Improvement Writer & Blogger.
I’m passionate about helping you to achieve more with your mind right now, regardless of your education, age, or other conditionings.
The purpose of the courses and books I have created is to put some order in this rather hermetic field of memory techniques. They have already helped tens of thousands of students improve their learning skills and begin training their memory.
I strongly believe that the clarity of my explanations, along with the easy-to-understand practical applications I present in my lessons, will make you better understand what memory improvement is about.
I'm also the creator of the Super Clever Advanced Learning Method (SCALM), a universal method that can help you learn any subject and even memorize entire books. Combining the most efficient memory techniques, this original method is extremely efficient and versatile.
On my blog, 'The Mnemo Bay', you can find an organized framework for everything related to memory improvement, which can give you a clear picture of what this wonderful hobby and skill can do for your life.