Memorize 50 Elements From The Periodic Table In 30 Minutes
- Just an awareness that there are elements in Chemistry would be enough
Do not waste hours to memorize the elements again. Learn through fascinating stories that are light on your brain ( usually funny ) and easy to recall. The stories are developed with advanced mnemonic chaining technique that gives keep giving triggers about up-coming elements whilst you are learning one chain. This ensures that your are in the flow and never get stuck while you are recalling a chain. When you normally memorize something, chances are that you will not be able to recall it when you are in extreme pressure, for example in situations like writing an exam and facing a tough question. You suddenly go blank and cannot remember what you learned. Remembering it through 'easy to recall stories' is the best way to avoid these kind of blackouts. Remember that the more creative and unrealistic the stories are the more easily you recall them. So, the stories here does not make sense but will be easier to recall at a later point in time. In addition, this course will train your mind to solve memorizing challenges using the advanced mnemonic chaining technique. You will never waste hours trying to memorize anything.
Who this course is for:
- High school or senior high school students who needs to get familiar with the periodic table elements
- Teachers who teach chemistry as the subject in high school or senior high school.
- Graduate students who needs to get familiar with periodic table elements
- NOT suggested for general memory improvement as this is very specialized topic. Go a head only If you are very eager to learn the mnemonics technique.
I'm the founder Spellogram, a startup with a vision to make learning easy. Besides that, I’m a Graduate in Computer Science and Engineering and also an MBA in IT & Systems. I have 5 years of programming and online teaching experience.
Wearables, Iot, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics are my areas of interest. I read a lot and listen to a lot of podcasts.