Microsoft Teams Essentials - Working Out In The Open
What you'll learn
- Learn the basics of Microsoft Teams (for business) and touch on everything it has to offer. A great introductory course to get all the info in one place.
- Learn the basics building blocks including effective @mentions and how to find things in Microsoft Teams
- Learn the basics of Microsoft Teams meetings, including the best way to present in a meeting
- Learn how to collaborate effectively in Microsoft Teams, including Team, channel and file structure best practice
- Learn how to best take actions and notes within the Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 eco-system
- A Microsoft 365 licence for business
- An interest in working more effectively using Microsoft Teams
- A willingness to learn and change the way you do things
Microsoft Teams is a powerful tool for collaboration and communication in the modern workplace. But how do you make the most of it and work effectively with your colleagues and partners? This course will teach you the essentials of Microsoft Teams and some Microsoft 365 apps that enhance its functionality.
In this course, you will learn from a prominent YouTuber and change consultant who has extensive experience in the Microsoft productivity space.
You will discover the building blocks of making Teams work across your organization, such as effective @mentions, file structure, and best practices.
You will also learn how to use meetings efficiently, including how to present, share, and record your sessions.
Moreover, you will learn how to collaborate seamlessly in Teams, using apps like OneNote, Planner, and Forms to take notes, actions, and feedback without leaving the Teams environment.
By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of Microsoft Teams and how to use it to work out in the open with your team and beyond.
You will also gain valuable tips and tricks to make your Teams experience more productive and enjoyable.
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn the basics of Microsoft Teams (for business) and get all the info in one place.
Who this course is for:
- Individual contributors at work who want to collaborate more efficiently using Microsoft Teams in the right way
I help organisations with the future of work (save time with increased productivity & wellbeing) through cultural change towards modern working using Microsoft365 Microsoft Teams
Struggling with endless internal meetings and emails?
Spending ages finding basic information that you need to do your job?
Finding you do not have enough customer-facing time?
- you just don’t know which app to use when (because there are too many options for communication)
- your company is working in silos (right-hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing)
- and ultimately you don’t have the time or expertise to even find a better way of working ⏳
I get it. I’ve been there. I was burned out.
Constantly changing internal and customer demands and no time to think or get yourself off the treadmill of the status quo.
The good news is that you are not alone (my YouTube channel has over 18k subscribers and 2.5m views from people in the same boat), we just need a cultural change towards a more modern working.
And that is what I did at my last corporate job as Transformation Manager for a Fortune 500 beverage company: increasing customer-facing time and wellbeing without any additional costs to the business.
Well, I now help other organisations save time with increased productivity & wellbeing through cultural change towards a modern workplace using Microsoft365 & Microsoft Teams.
If you want to improve the culture of your organisation to be a better place to work, then we might be a good fit to work together.
After working together you will have:
- Streamlined communication & collaboration
- Faster "time to decision"
- Save hrs per person per week; More time for strategic thinking, friends & family
...all leading to increased wellbeing, increased retention and just simply making your company a better place to work by making your employees' lives easier.
Here’s what people are saying about my approach:
"The business is reaping the rewards of a more efficient, productive and ultimately happier workforce who feel more empowered to manage and create their own time more effectively.”
Gareth Cooke, Sales Director
"Gavin singled-handedly both constructed an exciting vision of the future and then brought it to life.
Ben Collins, Operations & Planning Director
"Gavin drove changes in behaviours and processes to improve customer-facing time without generating additional costs to the business.”
Carlos G. Vannoni, CIO
Get started on your journey towards modern working with my courses today.