How to Meditate - Beginner's Guide to Meditation
What you'll learn
- Know How to Meditate and Gain Inner Peace
- Know How to expel the negativity and return it to the earth to be converted into positive energy
- Know How to Become Aware of the Answers in Yourself.
- Know How to Become more connected with your surroundings, the people around you, the world around you.
- You should have something to sit on. Sitting meditation is the most common to start.
- You should have a timer. Pretty much every phone has a timer built-in.
- Tried to meditate but found it hard to settle down?
- Wanted to learn meditation but put it off because you've heard it's difficult?
- Already enjoyed meditation but wish you could go deeper?
If you answered yes to any of these, then this online meditation course can help. You've come to the right course!
In this course, you will discover how to:
- Meditate and Gain Inner Peace
- Expel the negativity and return it to the earth to be converted into positive energy.
- Become Aware of the Answers in Yourself.
- Become more connected with your surroundings, the people around you, the world around you.
This course will especially help you focus more creatively.
However anyone who wants to improve his or her Meditation Practice To The Next Level can benefit from this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners who want to start meditation.
Trained as a coach to shift lifestyle behaviors, Jenna specializes in the very basics of eating better (healthier, tastier, quicker) and cooking. Additionally, Jenna is an expert in converting non-cooks to amateur cooks. Her natural curiosity has led her to research products, techniques, and processes for the most simple experience.
She'll teach you just enough to make cooking approachable, make your own food, and reach your goal of eating healthier. Jenna's work is geared towards the self-employed, the creative, the entrepreneurial/intrapreneurial who want to cook more for themselves. She cuts the learning curve when it comes to knowing the what, how, and why. She'll guide you to make the best decisions for yourself and your situation.
Jenna is a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, where she also managed the Coaching and Entrepreneurship curriculum. Her love for food and cooking comes from her adventures competing at both the Miss America and Miss USA pageants representing Florida.
Hi there, We are here on Udemy to teach what we know in an approachable way. We started teaching courses on Udemy in 2016, and have taught over 10,000 students since then.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message if you have a suggestion for a topic for one of our courses, or need help with something. We may not always be able to help you directly, but we would still love to talk to you.