Meditation Teacher Training Certificate Course
What you'll learn
- Learn, step by step, how to guide people through meditation
- Learn how to develop a good voice for guiding meditations
- Understand how meditation effects the brain and the nervous system
- Learn 10 different meditation from the Buddhist, Zen and Yogic traditions, each meditation is accompanied by a script you can use to guide your own meditations
- Learn simple breath and body awareness practices
- Learn the common meditation hand mudras
- Discover the three steps to creating and developing your own meditations
- Learn the correct way to sit for meditation plus variations
- Learn how to teach meditation in person and tips for teaching online
- Understand how to create the right environment for meditation
- Learn the business of meditation
- Plus a brief history of meditation and traditions
- You don't need any experience to take this course, this course will provide you with everything you need to know.
Learn to become an effective meditation teacher today!
This course will give you all of the skills, knowledge, resources and confidence you will need to start guiding people through the ancient art of meditation, no prior experience required.
This course delivers all of the need-to-know information about guiding groups and individuals through meditation.
You will be provided with everything you need to get started, this course includes:
10 guided meditations from the Buddhist, Zen and Yogic traditions
Each meditation is accompanied by a script so that you can guide your students through the meditations with ease
Learn how meditation can positively affect the brain and the nervous system
Learn how to develop the qualities that will make you an effective meditation teacher such as developing a relaxing tone of voice
Learn about the business of teaching meditation
Learn how to sit the correct way for meditation
Understand hand mudras
Learn the three steps to creating and guiding meditations
And much, much more!
By the end of this course you will have the knowledge, skills, resources and confidence to guide groups and individuals through meditations.
This course is a 10 hour, Yoga Alliance continuing education program.
If you are feeling guided to learn how to teach the healing, ancient art of meditation to others, enroll today and begin the inspirational journey of learning how to connect people more deeply with themselves and with the world around them.
Who this course is for:
- This course has been developed for both experienced meditators and for complete beginners.
- You might be a yoga teacher or healer who is looking to upskill and offer more services, this course will be wonderful for you and will provide you with new skills and knowledge.
- You might have no experience teaching meditation but it is something you would like to learn how to do, this course is well suited to you as you will learn everything you need to know, step by step, you will receive all of the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to guide others through meditation.
- You may be somebody from another field of work such as a teacher, councilor, psychologist or any other profession who would like to be able to guide your clients and students through meditation practices, this course will be great for you! It will provide you with everything that you need to confidently teach mediation to your clients and students.
Hi, my name is Jessica, I am a yoga, meditation and mindfulness teacher. I have been doing yoga for over 22 years and have been a teacher for over 7 years. After teaching yoga in studios for some years, I decided to venture out on my own and I started my own kids yoga business, I taught kids yoga in schools and in my local community, my business became so busy that I needed to hire yoga teachers to assist me in my kids yoga classes, I noticed that while many yoga teachers that wanted to work with me had some form of kids yoga teacher training, many did not know the foundations of teaching yoga to kids, they had no knowledge of kids development and the finer details of how to relate well to kids so I designed a teacher training course to educate my staff, then I decided to offer the course here on Udemy as I knew the knowledge could help many people around the world to become wonderful kids yoga teachers and to run their own kids yoga teaching businesses. I am now spending my time creating new yoga teacher training courses in other areas of yoga that I have specialized in, I have just released a yin yoga teacher training program and I am working on new programs to be released soon. My mission is to educate and empower as many people around the world as I can who would like to dive deep into the world of yoga and who want to follow their heart, teach what they are passionate about and make a good living at it! Every person around the world deserves access to good education and opportunity, I hope that my courses help to provide this to many people.