Meditation for traders
- Desire to work on yourself to improve your profits in trading
Did you know that Goldman Sachs has a meditation instructor named Elizabeth Sudler, who teaches their traders/employees a breathing meditation practice and has a waiting list of hundreds of people?
Here’s another one for you – did you know Ray Dalio (who runs the world’s largest hedge fund), has been meditating for 42 years?
Do you think that is a coincidence?
Trading can be stressful on the mind and body. The emotions which cause us to enter a fight-or-flight response produce hormones and mental states which actually inhibit mental performance and health.
The chief benefit of meditation for traders is to bring your thinking to the here-and-now, allowing us to make decisions based upon present-centered awareness, and move oneself away from past and future concerns over profits and losses.
Learn various ways to focus your mind while taking any trade.
Come and join this FREE COURSE to learn more.
Who this course is for:
- Person dealing in stock trading /forex /options and unable to make any progress in his journey to success
- A beginner who wants to learn more about trading stock trading, currency, commodities, options, swing trading.
- A professional/full time trader who wants to further excel in his carrier path to success.
- A day trader who is struggling to make money.
- 09:48Identify your stress on right time. Part 1
- 08:37Identify your stress on right time. Part 2
I am a doctor in anesthesiology, working in India. Medicine is my first love and teaching is my second. It was in college where I first discovered my passion for teaching and helping others by sharing all I knew.
Aim of my courses on Udemy is to make a long lasting impact, so that student get the maximum value out of my teaching.