Meditation for Innovation and Renewal
- 43 mins on-demand video
- 6 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get a new perspective. See the innovation in a new light from a systemic perspective.
- Initiate, lead and complete innovation initiatives with confidence.
- Practice meditations and engage on the topics of innovation and renewal with a system leadership mindset.
- Get a better understanding how innovation can succeed.
- No prerequisites.
- For listening to the meditations please find a quite place and do no operate any machinery or vehicle.
What moves Renewal? Discover the hidden dynamics of successful innovation.
This course will introduce you to the dynamics of innovation and renewal from a systemic perspective. The Three Essential Meditations provide a new and different perspective and help to resolve entanglements. The movements of innovation and renewal unfold over a longer period of time.
The initiatives for innovation and renewal are often driven by a need for change or by a sudden great idea. May startups and entrepreneurs experience this energy and passion. But only a small fraction of the projects succeed. And in the corporate world many leaders sense the urgency and the need for change. And yet, a high percentage of digital, business, or organisational transformation projects fail - some due to obvious and rational reasons and some for no apparent reason. Why?
The course includes:
- eBook (15 pages) - online and download.
- Audio Media (3 x ca. 10 min.) of guided meditations - online and download.
With the guided meditations you can explore the different areas and gain further clarity and orientation. The meditations are the result of the work during family and organisation constellations. These systemic constellations are a way of revealing the hidden dynamics which often prevent a movement - often for not obvious reasons.
In this course we will explore three cornerstones:
"The Topic" brings us in resonance with the area of innovation and renewal. It gives us a way of developing more clarity.
"Connected" leads us into the realm of all who belong to the innovation we want to pursue. An innovation involves not only us or our area of innovation, but all those around us who are involved, touched or impacted.
"Serving" allows us to explore a simple and yet powerful and essential question of innovation and renewal. Here we are looking at the innovation through the lenses of purpose, meaning and making a favourable and lasting impact.
I am inviting you to participate in this course and give your innovation and renewal initiative a new momentum and a chance to succeed.
Looking forward to welcome you in this course.
- This course is for people who are dealing with a change, innovation and renewal on personal, professional or organisational level.
- This includes entrepreneurs, startups, innovation manager, coaches, change agents, and of course the mindful leader and executive.
- Coaches, Business Angels, Investors and Founders who want to safeguard their invested time, energy, and money.
In this complimentary eBook you can read more about the guided meditations and how to prepare yourself. Also, I am providing further context around the meditations. I suggest that you read this short eBooklet and to make yourself familiar with the description of each meditation before you get started.
Also, it may serve as a reference for you when you want to get back to the meditation at a later time. The experience has shown that the students would like to revisit the meditations over time, especially when a new movement is beginning which resonates with the meditations and your personal experiences during the meditations.