Mediocre To Magnificent
- A printer to access the worksheets and a belief that you can and WILL make each area of your life truly exceptional!
Do you feel like a headless chook? Feel like you could burst with overwhelm? Feeling somewhat mediocre yet know you have serious magnificence inside of you? Are you inundated with ways to "be more productive" but still unsure how to implement these tips in to your life?
Mediocre To Magnificent is the culmination of over 10 years research into exceptional human beings. Based on my Exceptional Life Blueprint program, Mediocre To Magnificent follows three of my Mastery clients as they create exceptional action plans for each area of life.
IDENTIFY what areas of life are Mediocre & Exceptional
LEARN what areas are MORE important than others to turn from mediocre to magnificent.
CREATE a 12-month action plan to go from mediocre to magnificen.
CLARIFY the reason WHY you are determined to do this.
The course is delivered through video lectures, with worksheets accompanying each section. Each lecture has been delivered in 10 minutes or less to make it easy to complete wherever, whenever and however you like.
If you truly are committed to making the rest of your life the best of your life, I have no doubt you will absolutely love Mediocre To Magnificent.
Who this course is for:
- Mediocre To Magnificent is for people overwhelmed by all the responsibilities we have in life and are DETERMINED to create clarity and organisation around their life.
- 05:56Why go from Mediocre To Magnificent?
- 04:05The First 3 Ingredients - Life Purpose, Movement & Social LIfe
- 03:04Ingredients 4 & 5: Nutrition & Family
- 05:42Ingredients 6, 7 & 8: Growth, Wealth & Spirit
Hi I'm Marcus Pearce, founder of the Exceptional Life Blueprint - a personal empowerment company dedicated to helping people rise from mediocre to magnificent in EVERY area of life - and CEO of The Wellness Couch.com, Australia's biggest health and lifestyle podcast network.
I am a journalist by trade, having spent 7 years in radio and TV, including time at the 2006 Commonwealth Games and soccer World Cup in Munich.
I reside just out of Byron Bay with my beautiful wife Sarah and two children, Maya & Darby.