How to Get Media Exposure for Your Business
- 36 mins on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what makes a news hook, and how to position yourself to be ‘media-ready’
- Recognize the components of a compelling story and how to craft one that reporters can’t resist!
- Learn how to create engaging pitch materials, and what critical info should be included
- Gain insider tips, resources, and the confidence to pitch yourself to the media like a pro
- You must be able to view video and hear audio on your device.
If you’ve ever read an article or watched a TV segment, and thought to yourself, “That could’ve been me!” you’re right.
In this course, we’re going to pull back the curtain to demystify the process of how you can get media exposure for your business, art, service or expertise! Once you understand how the news cycle works and learn to think like a reporter, you can insert yourself into the story!
As the founder of Mpact PR and as a contributing writer, Jacqueline Lara has been on all sides of the table—from behind-the-scenes coordinating local, national, and international media coverage for clients and experts to interviewing and writing about entrepreneurs and artists for niche publications. She's also acted as the on-air talent promoting brands. In this step-by-step course, she'll help you reach a wider audience about your work and increase your bottom line.
- Entrepreneurs, Creatives & experts who want to secure media coverage their business, product or service!
- Anyone who has ever read an article or watched a TV segment, and thought, “That could’ve been me!”
- Anyone who wants to reach a wider audience about their work and increase their bottom line.