Media and communication training. All bases covered.
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To help the client improve their on camera performance
- Help the client to get THEIR message across
- Teach the client some media pitfalls
- Teach the cient how the media operates
- Teach client how to identify a story idea about themselves or their business
- Teach client how to promote that idea to the media
- Learn to write a media release
- Learn the secrets to a winning social media release
- Understand how to prepare for a crisis
- Learn what to do during a crisis
- Understand how to write and implement a media policy
- Skyrocket sales, if you have just started a business
- Computer: Mac- PC
- Fast internet connection
Media Training Starter Series: 5 must have PR packages for Small Business
1. Become an Expert at Media Interviews - Media relations
2. Media Interview Role Plays - Television Interview Tips
3. Publicity Boost - The key to Public Relations Help
4. Crisis Management the Fast Way - Crisis Control
5. Your Media Policy - The Media Release and More
Starting a small business or a large business? Then grab this package.
Become an expert at media interviews:
36 laser focused tutorial videos designed to help you prepare for your next media interview. Also learn key strategies to help you utilize the media to YOUR advantage, as well as some invaluable tips on what to do and what not to do when you are in front of the Television, radio or print media.
Media interview role plays:
16 "One on One" video role plays specifically highlighting television interview preparation, traps to avoid and how to fast track progress. Brilliant Media Interview Tips.
Publicity boost: Gain free press publicity
A public relations gift. 10 detailed presentations that share the secrets of self promotion. Learn to identify story ideas about you and your business and then learn how to promote those ideas to the media. Publicity through the media can reap major financial rewards. It is a PR must.
Crisis management the fast way: Media training online.
Are you prepared for a crisis? Crisis management the fast way is an 8 video tutorial package that will teach you how to anticipate and prepare for a media crisis, and what to do during a crisis.
Your media policy:
17 lectures guiding you through the process of planning, writing and implementing a media policy for your business. You may want to get free publicity, but be on the alert.
Unlike a crisis management plan, a media policy has broader references. Your company media policy should include the protocols for media interviews, setting up a media conference, writing and sending out a media release, setting up a media unit, choosing your media spokesperson and much more.
Media training starter series offers bonus material:
• Detailed notes
• Quiz questions for information retention
• E-book: 100 media training strategies
Anything to do with PR Public relations or media training is packed into this course. This course is your Online Public Relations friend.
I will leave you with this thought, if you are searching for these term. Free online publicity, Free press publicity, Get free publicity, Marketing your business, Promoting your business online, How to promote, Virgin media training, Training social media, Communication, Interview skills questions, Management of crisis, Crisis communications, PR campaign budget Small business strategies then Media Training starter series is a must.
Remember: When you're in front of the media, it is your chance to promote your business, your product, your sponsor, your brand and yourself.
- Company CEO,
- Business owner
- Media manager
- PR consultant
- Anyone who deals with the media
- Anyone who craves free media publcity
- Improve your marketing skills
- Improve your entrepeneurial skills
- Enhance your management and presentation skills
It can take a life time to build personal and professional credibility, but just one poor media interview or an awkward moment to destroy it. Hopefully i survived, but i am still getting over the embarrassment.
It occurred back in 1986, but it is still a great lesson for anyone, particularly me, who says something that is offensive when the microphone is still live.
The secret is to make sure you do not say anything you do not want reported or broadcast.
Well I also work on radio, in-fact i was once hypnotized on radio, click on the link below to watch .. but please then get back to the quiz.
Mark gets hypnotised