Media and communication training. All bases covered.
What you'll learn
- To help the client improve their on camera performance
- Help the client to get THEIR message across
- Teach the client some media pitfalls
- Teach the cient how the media operates
- Teach client how to identify a story idea about themselves or their business
- Teach client how to promote that idea to the media
- Learn to write a media release
- Learn the secrets to a winning social media release
- Understand how to prepare for a crisis
- Learn what to do during a crisis
- Understand how to write and implement a media policy
- Skyrocket sales, if you have just started a business
- Computer: Mac- PC
- Fast internet connection
Media Training Starter Series: 5 must have PR packages for Small Business
1. Become an Expert at Media Interviews - Media relations
2. Media Interview Role Plays - Television Interview Tips
3. Publicity Boost - The key to Public Relations Help
4. Crisis Management the Fast Way - Crisis Control
5. Your Media Policy - The Media Release and More
Starting a small business or a large business? Then grab this package.
Become an expert at media interviews:
36 laser focused tutorial videos designed to help you prepare for your next media interview. Also learn key strategies to help you utilize the media to YOUR advantage, as well as some invaluable tips on what to do and what not to do when you are in front of the Television, radio or print media.
Media interview role plays:
16 "One on One" video role plays specifically highlighting television interview preparation, traps to avoid and how to fast track progress. Brilliant Media Interview Tips.
Publicity boost: Gain free press publicity
A public relations gift. 10 detailed presentations that share the secrets of self promotion. Learn to identify story ideas about you and your business and then learn how to promote those ideas to the media. Publicity through the media can reap major financial rewards. It is a PR must.
Crisis management the fast way: Media training online.
Are you prepared for a crisis? Crisis management the fast way is an 8 video tutorial package that will teach you how to anticipate and prepare for a media crisis, and what to do during a crisis.
Your media policy:
17 lectures guiding you through the process of planning, writing and implementing a media policy for your business. You may want to get free publicity, but be on the alert.
Unlike a crisis management plan, a media policy has broader references. Your company media policy should include the protocols for media interviews, setting up a media conference, writing and sending out a media release, setting up a media unit, choosing your media spokesperson and much more.
Media training starter series offers bonus material:
• Detailed notes
• Quiz questions for information retention
• E-book: 100 media training strategies
Anything to do with PR Public relations or media training is packed into this course. This course is your Online Public Relations friend.
I will leave you with this thought, if you are searching for these term. Free online publicity, Free press publicity, Get free publicity, Marketing your business, Promoting your business online, How to promote, Virgin media training, Training social media, Communication, Interview skills questions, Management of crisis, Crisis communications, PR campaign budget Small business strategies then Media Training starter series is a must.
Remember: When you're in front of the media, it is your chance to promote your business, your product, your sponsor, your brand and yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Company CEO,
- Business owner
- Media manager
- PR consultant
- Anyone who deals with the media
- Anyone who craves free media publcity
- Improve your marketing skills
- Improve your entrepeneurial skills
- Enhance your management and presentation skills
Mark has been working in the Australian media since 1980. He has an intimate knowledge of how the media operates and how you can utilize the media to YOUR advantage.
Mark has spent most of his career working within newsrooms at the ABC and Network Ten as a reporter, producer and presenter.
Mark is currently the host of Michael Keelan's Weekend on the Nova Entertainment Network.
Mark is the founder and owner of Mediainsider, a media training and education company.
Mark has media training CEO's managers PR specialist, athletes, politicians, and authors.
Mark looks forward to passing on his skills and wisdom.