Mechanical Systems of Engineering
- XII th Science Pass out students and first year Engineering students
Mechanical System Engineering / Basics of Mechanical Engineering / Elements of Mechanical Engineering: This course is designed for first year Engineering Students of all branches. The said course is designed in view of understanding basic mechanical concepts to all Engineers because Mechanical Engineering is a vast branch and its basics are needed for each branch such as Electrical .Electronics, Civil, IT, Computer etc. That is why this subject is included in first year syllabus. The contents of the course are:
1. Introduction to energy sources and its conversions
2. Introduction to Thermal Engineering.
3. Basic concepts of vehicle /Automobile and specifications
4, Various systems of a vehicle / Automobile
5. Manufacturing Processes.
6. Various mechanisms and their applications in Domestic appliances.
1. To get the knowledge of Energy and their types and how they are converted from one form to the other,
2. To have the basic ideas of Thermal . Nuclear, Hydro power plant and their principle of working, components, merits and demerits etc.
3. To learn about the basic concepts of a two / four wheelers and their specifications
4. To Study the various systems in a vehicle.
5. To have the idea of various manufacturing processes and machines required for the same.
6. Study of domestic appliances with mechanical concepts.
1. Should be able to know about renewable and non renewable sources of energy and their importance.
2. Should be able to identify the vehicle specifications and various systems associated with it.
3. To understand the basic manufacturing process and how they are operated
4. Usefulness of various manufacturing process in day to day life.
5. Application of mechanical concepts in various domestic appliances.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for first year engineering students and also beneficial to all mechanical students of SE TE and BE.
Myself B.S. Racheti ME (Mech), MBA (HR), Energy Auditor (BEE). I am having industrial experience of 31 years and 4 years of teaching experience in reputed Engineering colleges of SPPU, Pune. I have also trained number of Junior Engineers, Technicians in Thermal Power plant. I am having hobby / passion of teaching mechanical subjects particularly Basic mechanical engineering, Thermodynamics, Power plant Engineering, Energy Engineering etc.