Mechanical engineering Strength of Material
Hello Dear Students,
Wants to learn Strength of material ? then join this course.
Engineering science is usually subdivided into number of topics such as,
1. Solid Mechanics
2. Fluid Mechanics
3. Heat Transfer
4. Properties of materials and soon Although there are close links between them in terms of the physical principles involved and methods of analysis employed.
The solid mechanics as a subject may be defined as a branch of applied mechanics that deals with behaviors of solid bodies subjected to various types of loadings. This is usually subdivided into further two streams i.e Mechanics of rigid bodies or simply Mechanics and Mechanics of deformable solids.
The mechanics of deformable solids which is branch of applied mechanics is known by several names i.e. strength of materials, mechanics of materials etc.
In Strength of material various engineering problems regarding stress, strain , beam , column, Material properties etc. are introduced time to time in academic learning this Subject. This Course Covers all theory key point and basic knowledge required to solve the real life problems.
This course will help the diploma and engineering students to understand basic material properties, stress- strain curve, temperature stress and strain, hooks low, young's modulus, Bulk modulus, type of beam , behavior of beam under loading condition shear force and bending moment diagrams, twisting moment , comparison of hollow and solid shaft , flexural and torsional formulae , Direct and bending stress , eccentric loading and all problems related to this.
In this course you will learn
1. Introduction to stress and strain
2.Material Properties and Stress strain curve
3. Principle of superposition and problem
4. Composite material and problem
5. Types of beam and types of load and support
6. Shear force and bending moment diagram and problems
7. Torsion and comparison of solid and hollow shaft and problems
8. Direct and bending stress and problems
9. Eccentric loading
10. Problems on C Clamps, lever , channel section
Who this course is for:
- Diploma Engineering Students
- 06:53Principle of superposition
- 08:14Parallel Axis Theoram
- 07:46Shear Stress and Bending Stress Theory
- 11:07SFD BMD Problem
- 11:57SFD BMD Problem
- 04:51Shear Stress and Bending Stress Numerical 1
- 10:45Shear Stress and Bending Stress Numerical 2
- 07:13Torsion Theory
- 07:10Torsion Numerical
- 10:30Direct and Bending Stress
I am a Lecturer at K. K. Wagh Polytechnic Institute from Nashik Maharashtra. I have 06 years of teaching experience in diploma engineering. I have completed BE in Mechanical Engineering. I used to teach Strength of Material and Manufacturing Process and Industrial Measurements Subjects to diploma students. I also teach on YouTube for Diploma Engineering Students.