MeasureSquare 8: Measure Estimating for Commercial Flooring
- Basic understanding of flooring products (helpful)
- Basic blueprint reading skills (helpful)
- Windows Computer running Win 7/8/10 with i7 Processor and 8GB DRAM for best results
- A Trial or Paid License of MeasureSquare
MeasureSquare 8 is a Windows program for estimators to measure estimate efficiently for commercial flooring jobs.
This course will walk you through all the basics of the software so that you can utilize it to best suit your needs.
This class is for MeasureSquare users of all levels- beginners and new users trying out MeasureSquare for the first time to intermediate and advanced users looking to refresh and hone their knowledge.
Key benefits of using MeasureSquare effectively include:
Fast and accurate bids: measure estimate and bid quickly in one program
Generate a polished professional bid packet that can be sent off with a cover letter
Share a 3D model of project to share your data with potential customers and members of your team out in the field
Who this course is for:
- Beginner commercial flooring estimators or estimators new to MeasureSquare 8
- 02:33Udemy Class Project Workflow
- 01:35Download & Register Your MeasureSquare ID
- 03:53Walkthrough of MeasureSquare Workflow
- 01:57Setting Up Your Measurement System and Theme in Measure Square 8
- 3 questionsWorkflow Quiz
James wears a lot of hats at MeasureSquare including Business Development, Technical Sales and Software Training. He is a seasoned trainer helping flooring industry veterans master the necessary technology to submit world class bids, and newcomers to the industry find their footing in the flooring space. His background in architecture and drafting by hand helps him train folks who are new to digital estimating on tablets or PC.