Amjith is an assistant professor of Mahaguru Institute of Technology (MIT) and the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He also serves to increase intercultural competency across the curriculum and to develop creative ways to acquire the knowledge and skills and put them into practice.
"Amjith stands as an example of integrity to her students - intellectually, academically, and interpersonally. If you want a mentor who'll move you forward, without letting you let yourself down, look no further." Udemy, 2020.
What Students have said about Amjith:
"Amjith was off the chart "GOOD""
"ONE OF THE BEST COURSES THAT I'VE HAD... (IN 12+ YEARS)."
"Amjith is very knowledgeable and presented information with exceptional skill."
In his 3+ years of training (corporate training, 1-on-2 industrial and teaching engineering courses), Amjith has taught 100's of courses and 10's of thousands of students all the while maintaining a high level of delivery and satisfaction from the student he has taught.
Amjith believes that student’s best learn through the application of real-life business situations through exercises. Allowing students to guide the class with their specific situations allows for the quickest and easiest adaptation to new technology and skills.
Amjith began his teaching career at SVNCE as an assistant professor. He earned a Post Graduation, in Electrical Machines from SBCE under Kerala Technological University in 2018. He graduated in 2015 with a B Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from MESITAM under the University of Kerala, India. He is living in India and has traveled all over the world.
His current research includes “An Induction Generator Based Hybrid Power Generation System For Aircraft”and his most recent publications are
 Amjith S, AnanthuVijayakumar, “An Induction Generator Based Hybrid Power Generation System For Aircraft”, Engineering Education for Facing the Future 2018 (E2F2 2018) National Conference on Emerging Trends in Green Electrical Technologies (NCEGET’18), April 2018.
 Amjith S, AnanthuVijayakumar, “An Induction Generator Based Hybrid Power Generation System For Aircraft,” National Conference on Future Technologies in Power, Control & Communication Systems (NFTPCOS) 2018, March 2018 (Accepted for publication).
 Amjith S, AnanthuVijayakumar, “An Induction Generator Based Hybrid Power Generation System For Aircraft,” National Conference on Emerging Technologies (NACET 2018), March 2018.
1) MATLAB Based Neural Network Model for Detection of Fault in Line Start Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors
AS Amjith S, Amitha R, V S Sukesh Babu, Anup Vasavan, V K Ampady
IRJET 8 (2), 396 - 401, 2021
2) Hybrid Photovoltaic Thermal Solar Collector For Solar Dryer System
AS Amjith S, Arjun Mohanlal, Seethu Vijayan, Gayathri Devi G, Rahul P Raj
International Journal of All Research Education & Scientific Methods 9 (2 …, 2021
3) Comparison Analysis of Torque Ripple and Demagnetization by FC in PM BLDC Motor
DSS Amal S, Anup Vasavan, Amjith S, Rahul P Raj
IJRASET 9 (2), 46 - 51, 2021
Areas of Interest
Elements of Electrical Engineering
Art of Programming
Analog Electronic Circuits
Network Analysis and Synthesis
Electrical Transducers and Measurements
ICT Tools and Security
DC Machines and Transformers
Digital Electronic Circuits
Control System Engineering
Rotating AC Machines
High Voltage Engineering
Utilization of Electrical Power
Microprocessor and Micro controller
Electrical Drives and Traction Systems
Testing, Commissioning and Maintenance of Electrical Equipment
Digital Signal Processors for Electrical Engineering
Power System Protection and Switchgear
Environment and Energy Studies
Electrical Workshop Practices
Thermal and Hydraulic Prime Movers
Electrical Engineering Materials
Fundamentals of Electrical Power System
Fundamentals of Power Electronics
Analysis of Electrical Power System
Power Electronic Converters
Power System Operation and Control
Electrical Machine Design
Electronic System Design
Permanent Magnet Brushless and Reluctance Motors
Renewable Energy Sources
Advanced Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
Signals and Systems
Dynamics and Modelling of Electrical Machines
Extra High Voltage Transmission
Applications of Power Electronics in Power System
Computer Techniques in Power System
Design of Permanent Magnet Brushless and Reluctance Motors
Electromagnetic Interference and Electromagnetic Compatibility
Advanced Electrical Power System
Control of Electric Drives
Basic Electrical Engineering
Solid State Devices
Measurements and Instrumentation
Networks and Synthesis.
B tech : Electrical and Electronics Engineering in 2014
M tech: Electrical Machines in 2018
* Electrical designing basics (MEP) by SMTECHNO , March 2020
* Design over & under voltage protection circuit , March 2020
* Electrical design in industrial automation- the insight , March 2020
* Understand, select & maintain your proper EX rated equipment , March 2020
* Electrical power cables (design & specifications) , March 2020
* Rail vehicle engineering101 , March 2020.
Providence college certifications
* Towards cloud & edge computing in electric cars, May 2020
* Introduction to autonomous vehicles, May 2020.
* Python 101 for Data Science , June 14, 2020
Stanford University certifications
* Medicine Grand Rounds: Characteristics of SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, on 06/14/2020
* online quiz competition based on life of Gandhi, organized by NSS, June 2020.
Harward medical school certifications
* Ethics and Epidemics: Caring in the Time of COVID-19, june 2020.
* Frequently Asked Questions During the COVID-19 Era, june 2020
* The Community Tracing Collaborative: Working Toward COVID-19 Control in Massachusetts Through a Test-Trace-Isolate-Support Approach, June 13, 2020.
* Bing Ads Accredited Professional status,2020.
* Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional, 2020.
* Google My Business Basics, 2020
* "Google Analytics for Beginners" , 2020
* The fundamentals of digital marketing, 2020
* Electric Utilities Fundamentals and Future, UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO SYSTEM
* Learning to Teach Online, UNSW SYDNEY (THE UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES)
* Materials Science: 10 Things Every Engineer Should Know, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, DAVIS
* Intro to Digital Manufacturing with Autodesk Fusion 360, AUTODESK
* Introduction to Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing with Fusion 360, AUTODESK
* Electric Vehicles and Mobility, ÉCOLE DES PONTS PARISTECH
* Drug Commercialization, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SAN DIEGO
* Case Studies in Personalized Medicine, VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY
* Mechanics of Materials I: Fundamentals of Stress & Strain and Axial Loading, GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
* Introduction to Augmented Reality and ARCore, GOOGLE AR & VR
* Beginning SQL Server, COURSERA PROJECT NETWORK
* The Merkle Tree and Cryptocurrencies, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE
* The Blockchain, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE
* Initiating and Planning Projects, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE
* Digital Footprint, THE UNIVERSITY OF EDINBURGH
* Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks, IBM
* Introduction to Search Engine Optimization, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, DAVIS
* Energy: The Enterprise, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
* Effective Altruism, PRINCETON UNIVERSITY
* Electric Power Systems, University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
* Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101), LEARNQUEST
* Getting Started with AWS Machine Learning, AMAZON WEB SERVICES
* Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology, UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA
* Converting Challenges into Opportunities, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SAN DIEGO
* Establishing a Professional ‘Self’ through Effective Intercultural Communication, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
* How Things Work: An Introduction to Physics, UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
* Wind Energy, TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF DENMARK (DTU)
* Cyber Threats and Attack Vectors, UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO SYSTEM
* Global Diplomacy – Diplomacy in the Modern World, University of London, SOAS University of London
* Data Science Ethics, UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
* Intro to International Marketing, YONSEI UNIVERSITY
* Introduction to Cloud Identity, GOOGLE CLOUD
* Making the Case for Robotic Process Automation, ASSOCIATION OF INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANTS
* Data Science Math Skills, DUKE UNIVERSITY
* Critical Issues in Urban Education, THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO
* Foundations of Public Health Practice: The Public Health Approach, IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON
* Grammar and Punctuation, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, IRVINE
* COVID-19: What You Need to Know (CME Eligible), OSMOSIS
* Create Your First Python Program, COURSERA PROJECT NETWORK
* AI For Everyone, DEEPLEARNING.AI
* Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills, UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
* Buddhism and Modern Psychology, PRINCETON UNIVERSITY
* Communication Strategies for a Virtual Age, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO
* Introduction to Psychology, YALE UNIVERSITY
* The Science of Well-Being, YALE UNIVERSITY
* The Data Scientist’s Toolbox, JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY
* Coursera Administrator Training, Coursera
* Technical Support Fundamentals, GOOGLE