Measurement System Analysis: Demonstration with Examples
What you'll learn
- Measurement System Analysis
- Use of Minitab to conduct Measurement System Analysis
- Gage R&R Study (Crossed)
- To identify deficiencies in Measurement System
- Attribute Agreement Analysis
- Gage Run Chart
- Type-1 Gage Study
- Gage R&R Study (Nested)
- Gage R&R Study (Expanded)
- Gage Linearity and Bias Study
- Must able to understand English to some extent
This is a complete & detailed course in Measurement System Analysis with an illustration of practical examples in Minitab.
It consists of the following tools with practical examples for easy understanding and better clarity.
All terms and concepts used in Measurement System Analysis
Type-1 Gage Study
Gage Run Chart
Gage Linearity and Bias Study
Create Gage R&R Study Worksheet
Gage R&R Study (Crossed)
Gage R&R Study (Nested)
Gage R&R Study (Expanded)
Create Attribute Agreement Analysis Worksheet
Attribute Agreement Analysis
I am sure you will be liked this course.
Who this course is for:
- Company Employees
Senior Professional | Lean and Six Sigma Expert | Personality Development
An effective leader with over a decade of expertise in processes, quality and efficiency along with a proven track record of success in identifying areas for improvement & formulating/executing initiatives to enhance operational, organizational & system performance
· ASQ-Certified & Re-certified Six Sigma Black Belt professional, skilled in driving numerous Quality / Process Enhancement and cost saving initiatives during the career span
· Expertise in planning and gathering the requirements of new projects, identifying areas of criticality and providing inputs to units as well as hand-holding support in execution to get expected results
· Hands on Experience in implementation of Lean, Six Sigma and Personality Development activities
· Worked as a coach in training as well as execution of ‘Continuous Improvement Program’ consists of concepts from Lean, Six Sigma as well as Total Productive Maintenance in China, Hungary, Netherlands and USA in addition to India.
· Worked with small, medium and large, suppliers and vendors to see their processes, auditing as well as guiding them for execution of improvements.
· Executed and Mentored over 100 projects combined as a Green Belts and Black Belts
· Delivered training on Lean and Six Sigma over 388 Hrs. in India, China, Hungary, Netherlands and USA.