Meal Planning Masterclass: Create Your Own Meal Plan
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 31 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- FREEDOM: Learn how to eat when you feel like, and still achieve your physique goals.
- FLEXIBILITY: Design meal plans around your schedule and lifestyle.
- DIVERSITY: Learn how to incorporate chocolate, ice cream, and other indulgences, into a meal plan
- RESULTS: Learn strategies from a fitness model competitor to ensure you stick to your meal plan and get results
- TRANSFORMATION: Expect to lose 1-1.5 pounds per week using a meal plan you create for yourself.
- BUILD MUSCLE: Learn how to design a meal plan to maximise muscle gain and muscle tone
- LEARN SCIENCE: Learn the real science behind fat loss and building muscle (from a fitness model competitor)
- EXPERTISE: Learn from a fitness model competitor with proven results and a Bachelor Degree in Science
- PRACTICALITY: Learn about pre- and post-workout training nutrition. And how to get the most out of your training
- PROGRESS: Learn how to track your progress. Record your workouts and measurements.
- PLATEAUS: Learn how to break through fat loss plateaus and no longer be frustrated again!
- SAVE HUNDREDS: No personal trainers required, no more cookie cutter meal plans!
- FALL IN LOVE: With the foods you were told not to eat, and design meal plans with your favourite indulgences.
- HAVE FUN: Enjoy the process of losing fat and look forward to every meal on your meal plan.
- Read and agree to the Terms of Service (see website)
- Digital Food Scales ($19.95 off Amazon- See My Meal Prep Equipment List)
- Download MyNetDiary or MyFitnessPal (Free from App Store)
- Tape Measure (AccuMeasure 3000 or a simple tape measure from Craft Store)
- Join me with an open mind. This course will transform your life!
** UPDATED 11TH JULY 2019**
No more starvation dieting
No more cookie cutter meal plans
No more wasting hundreds of dollars on personal trainers (and have no results to show for)
No more food restrictions
No more low-carb BS dieting
If you want to learn how you can start losing 1-1.5 pounds of fat each week by designing your own meal plan around your favourite food, this course is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
7+ Hours of Practical Strategy Videos
30-day Money Back Guarantee
Four meal plan templates (for men and women)
Downloadable Recipes (Protein pancakes, overnight oats, and more!)
Freedom to eat the food you love and get results!
Scientific references included
IN THIS COURSE, I WILL TEACH YOU...
How to take perfect progress photos
How to measure progress (tape measurements and fat calipers) - Downloadable Spreadsheet
Nutrition fundamentals (to understand meal plan creation)
Realistic weight loss and muscle building expectations for a natural weight lifter
What essential kitchen equipment you need to meal prep correctly
How to break through frustrating weight loss plateaus
How to have cheat meals without losing progress
The best pre-workout nutrition to have to make the most of your workouts
Meal planning lifestyle strategies (how to travel, eat at restaurants, and make progress)
How to design fun meal plans that you can stick to!
Come along and join me inside the course, you will love it :-)
- Anybody that is sick of traditional starvation dieting methods
- Anybody that wants to learn how to eat their favourite food to lose fat
- Anybody that wants to take back control of their health and fitness
- Anybody that wants to learn how to save $60 USD by creating their own meal plan!
- Anybody wanting to learn the practical (and fun) science behind weight loss meal plans
- Anybody that wants to learn how to eat ICE CREAM and PANCAKES, and still lose weight!
- Anybody sick of paleo, low-carb dieting, and interested in eating on a schedule that suits you!
- Men and women of all age groups!
In this video, we build on the previous lesson by teaching you how to figure out what your body fat percentage is using a simple chart (or a method you’ve used from a previous video titled ‘Measuring Your Progress’) to ensure you start on the right type of meal plan.
You will learn what you should expect when implementing the meal plan you will create later in the course. You will learn what those realistic expectations are for the fat loss meal plan and the muscle building meal plan.
This video is the first of a series of five practical steps to building a meal plan, based on the fundamental knowledge and principles learned in previous lessons. You will learn how to calculate how many calories you need every day to survive, based on an expected level of training (or activity).
In this video, you will learn how to split your target calories (learned from previous video) into the correct amount of protein, carbohydrate, and fat, to either maximise fat loss (“cutting”) or maximise muscle growth (“bulking”), in your meal planning. Sample tables are provided for both men and women structuring their meal plan to either ‘cut’ or ‘bulk.’