Meal planning and prep: Nutritious cooking for busy people
What you'll learn
- Adopt the undomestic goddess mindset, that will help you ditch the guilt, shame and perfectionist tendencies in the kitchen.
- Plan & Prep your meals in an intuitive, spacious way that does not require Michelin chef skills in the kitchen.
- Craft a simple meal plan that helps relieve stress and makes you feel like you have it under control.
- Create simple meals that you don’t have to always make from scratch.
- Eat healthier because your snacks are readily available without having to run in the store at night.
- No previous experience needed. All you need is an open mind and a regular kitchen.
Imagine not having to think about what’s for dinner every day.
Imagine having healthy snacks at hand when you need one.
Now you can stop imagining because I welcome you into the world of mix and match meal prep!
You deserve to have a well-organized kitchen, a fridge stocked up with foods your family will actually eat, and a life where you don't have to deal with daily pondering of "what's for dinner."
Planning and prepping your meals does NOT mean you have to eat the same boring thing every day.
Planning and prepping will save you tons of time and money.
Mix-and-match meals are a game changer for families with picky eaters or someone who gets bored fast.
Everyday life and cooking will be much more fun, and you will be cooking faster than you could ever imagine.
This method will set you up for success, instead of just making you start yet another habit to ditch after a week.
You will want to continue this one!
We will be covering everything from mindset to meal planning, seasonal meal plans, grocery shopping, different meal prep styles etc. so you can create the meal planning system that works for you.
So, if you're ready to shake up expectations on what meal planning and meal prep is... Welcome to the course!
Who this course is for:
- Families who want to make meal times more enjoyable and save money.
- Busy entrepreneurs who are so passionate they forget to eat.
- Anyone interested in simplifying healthy eating and every day life.
Natasa Höök is a personal trainer and a vision board workshop facilitator born and raised in Finland. She helps those with limited energy and time, find ways to make every day life simpler and gain more more energy through a clear vision, the Finnish mindset of sisu and simplified self care strategies so they can consciously create life a life they don't need a vacation from.