MBTI Masterclass: Advanced People Skills for the Workplace
What you'll learn
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the history of the MBTI and the meaning of behind each of your letter code
- Discover your unique MBTI type and unlock a new level of self-awareness
- Master the skill of quickly identifying other people's MBTI types, even in the workplace
- Adapt your communication style based on other people's MBTI preferences, leading to better relationships and collaborations
- Learn about Temperament Theory, a powerful tool for even faster and more accurate people reading in any setting
- No prior knowledge or experience with MBTI or psychology is necessary, just an open mind and a willingness to learn
- Anyone interested in improving their self-awareness and people skills is welcome to join this masterclass
- Genuine curiosity about other people and a desire to grow both personally and professionally are essential for success in this course.
Are you looking to enhance your people skills and take your communication abilities to the next level in the workplace? If so, this is the perfect course for you! In today's fast-paced business environment, it's crucial to have strong people skills to succeed. Whether it's a new employee, a manager, or an important stakeholder, being able to quickly make sense of who they are, what they truly want, and their communication style can make all the difference in building strong relationships and achieving success.
However, true people mastery begins with a deep and mature sense of self-awareness. While soft skills like public speaking are important, having a strong self-awareness and people-reading skills is even more critical to prepare and build solid self-confidence.
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), also known as the 16 personalities type system, is a comprehensive personality typing framework based on Jungian psychology. By understanding this system, you can unlock a new level of self-awareness and speed in reading people in social life and the workplace.
This Masterclass will walk you through the process of developing a foundational understanding of MBTI and Jungian cognitive dichotomies while simultaneously gaining mastery of important social skills to use for the rest of your life. With a solid understanding of the essence of MBTI and its functions, you'll find your true MBTI type and unlock deeper self-awareness.
Especially true for the more introverted learner, this new understanding will unlock a new level of self-confidence and assertiveness, allowing you to communicate more effectively with others. By identifying and adapting your approach based on people's type, you'll be able to improve your communication skills and build stronger relationships both in the workplace and in your personal life.
As someone who has always been fascinated by personality types and how they shape our behaviors, I found this course to be an excellent resource for anyone looking to better understand themselves and others. Even though the course is virtual, Tuan added engaging resources, prompts, and questions that made it both informative and fun. It was clear that he had put a lot of thought into making the course as interactive as possible.
One thing that really stood out to me was how Tuan gave examples from his personal life while explaining certain topics. This not only made the course more relatable, but it also allowed me to connect with him as an instructor. It was a nice touch that made the course feel more personal.
- Sehar, Psychologist in training (Pakistan)
Tuan – a good facilitator who managed the workshop professionally . He was great at helping me to translate the theory into application… What really got me going was your assessment of my type and how I perceived myself. That comparison helped me a lot and was a great way to get me thinking about who I am.
The most helpful aspect is I could again a level of self-awareness and how this impacts how I engage with others and what works for me , but also a good list of tips that I can share with others who engage with me often so that they can understand how I work/think.
- Denise, Language Coach (South Africa)
I can sense Tuan Le’s great passion in MBTI and how to effectively and practically apply MBTI to make our lives. Tuan is definitely very knowledgeable and he goes the extra mile to not only deliver the content, but also to ensure the lessons are tailored to his students.
- Victor, QC engineer (Singapore)
I liked how during the session we could apply some of the concepts immediately to ourselves and other people we know using the 1-10 scale. Also metaphors to understand cognitive functions better.
- Jiashun, IT engineer (Singapore)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in develop better self-awareness & people skills
- Individual contributors and managers in the workplace
Join me into a journey to better understand our minds and personalities. Through these insights, I hope to promote better self-awareness, personal mastery, and more fulfilled lives for the learners.
I am a TypeCoach (MBTI) certified coach and the founder of the ourhumanminds blog & Singapore’s first Type Community. I am passionate about self-awareness and growth, and have had over 8 years of experience in various personality frameworks including Enneagram, MBTI, Socionic, Big-5…