MBTI in Practice
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will understand the dynamics and developmental options for the sixteen MBTI personality types.
- Possess a mindset for learning including: optimism, persistence, flexibility, resilience and empathy for fellow learners.
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is one of the most popular and respected personality type tools in the world. It is a personality type tool which is based on research by the renowned psychologist Carl Jung. The tool, helps people easily understand why differences arise at home and in the workplace. It is an easy to understand framework which helps to build relationships and teams.
In this course, you will learn your type - a true type and best fit type. You will learn the dynamics, development and intricacies to your personality type. You will also see the many applications available to individuals with a thorough understanding of one's psychological type and personality preferences.
- Anyone can take this course, especially those interested in understanding personality type.