MBTI - A Look at the INTP
What you'll learn
- Understanding your personality type to create exponential growth in your professional, intellectual, social, physical and psychological lives.
- Develop an understanding of the value of MBTI
- Create the foundations of understanding to meet one’s individual learning needs.
- Learn how to constructively use MBTI in your personal life
- Learn the intricacies of MBTI theory
- Develop your career through an understanding of your personality type
- Improve your character attributes through a dive into the details of your personality type
- Improve your relationships through an understanding of communication, parenting, best matches, dating, marriage, intimacy and more
- Set specialized goals for your personal development
- Learn the ways to use MBTI to lose weight or get healthy
- Identify your learning styles and personalize learning strategies.
- Create the foundations of understanding to meet your individual needs.
- Understand the intricacies of MBTI theory including dynamics, functioning pairs, facets of energy and more
- No prerequisites
Did you know that understanding your personality type can help you in love? Marriage? Education? Getting in shape? And even weight loss?
Did you know that the INTP is nicknamed 'The Architect'?
A delve into personality type will aid you in your journey of personal, professional, educational and even relationship growth. You will also gain a deeper understanding into your interactions with others as you deepen your understanding of the varying preferences!
This course is the most encompassing course on MBTI personality type that you will encounter. You will discover yourself through each section and lesson as you gain insights into your personality type and how it relates in the varying aspects of wellbeing: physical, intellectual, professional, psychological and interpersonal. However, we'll start with the basics -identifying and verifying your type. You'll then evaluate your true type.
You will learn about
the intricacies of MBTI
your personality type
the eight preferences
insights into the 16 types as it relates to your type
effects of each preference
assumptions of type
This course ends with an entire section on continuous improvement - going to details on how to improve your personality type and how type develops over the course of an individual's life. We'll even look at how you can stop personality type development and participate in a conscious effort to drive type development!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in developing themselves.
Tracy Atkinson, mother of six, lives in the Southwest with her husband and spirited long-haired miniature dachshunds. She is a teacher, having taught elementary school to higher education, holding degrees in elementary education, master’s in higher education and doctorate in education. Her passion is teaching, researching, studying and enjoying time with her family. She has published several titles, including MBTI Learning Styles: A Practical Approach.