MBA: Supply Chain and Operation management
What you'll learn
- Aims and Objectives of a good Supply Chain
- Distribution Levels in a supply chain
- Bullwhip effect in supply chain
- Sales and Operation Planning
- Horizontal Vs Vertical Supply chain
- Backward and forward integration
- OEM (Original equipment manufacturer)
- Private label and White label manufacturer
- Amazon supply chain case study
- Basic knowledge of logistics and supply chain operations and terminology.
This MBA-style course will turbo-charge your career and will make a REAL difference in your business.
To run business operations every organization need to optimize its Supply Chain Operations so that it can reduce cost and make use of all its resources. To manufacture andy goods and services you need to have global logistics operations for your raw material.
It is crucial for you to learn the steps required to make logistics strategy as part of your supply chain integration and procurement process. Also, one of the biggest problems you will face in any organization is the lack of proper inventory planning and controlling the flow of materials.
capacity, warehouse, and transportation strategies.
In this MBA: Supply Chain and Operation management we will cover all these topics
1. Basics of supply chain
Introduction to Supply Chain
Distribution Levels in a supply chain
Five components of the supply chain
The understanding supply chain of Blood
Effective and responsive supply chain
Finding the right balance in the supply chain
2. Operation management and planning
Variety and Assortment
Sales and Operation Planning
Supplier Relationship management
Horizontal Vs Vertical Supply chain
Samsung Integrated supply chain
Backward and forward integration
OEM (Original equipment manufacturer)
Private label and White label manufacturer
3. Case Study of Amazon
Amazon supply chain case study
Who this course is for:
- Students who wanted to study about logistics, supply chain and operations management
- Working professionals who wanted to become logistics manager ,supply chain manager and operations manager
Navdeep is an MBA graduate and a Co-Founder of the Software company Float. He worked as a Product Manager in multiple startups like GUMLET and Digi-Prex in the past and got diverse experience in Software as a Service (SaaS), Healthcare, and D2C Startups.