MBA Course: Marketing and Business Strategy
What you'll learn
- Segmenting targeting positioning in Marketing
- Advance marketing concepts like BCG matrix ,Brand Mantra, BAV Model, Product Life cycle, Brand and line extension.
- Various marketing channels used by companies
- How to do sales and marketing of your product
- Business strategy used by startups.
- Amazon 3 key service business strategy to dominate the retail market.
- Unit economics matrix like Customer acquisition cot and customer life time value.
- Pricing strategy like Price Penetration, Price Bundling, and Price Skimming
- Problem with Aggregators, Platform business and Network effect
- Competitive attack like Flank, Position defence, preemptive, Counteroffensive attack etc
- How product recommendation engine of Netflix and amazon works
- Horizontal and vertical strategy used by Samsung
- Strategy used by market leader, market follower and Challenger
- best certification courses for mba marketing
- Marketing Mix i.e 4P’s (Product, Price, Place, Promotions) and 7P’s of Marketing.
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats SWOT Analysis
- What are branding and the advantages of branding?
- Blue ocean and red ocean strategy
- Zero cost marketing strategy
- Product life cycle
- What is a business strategy Why do we need it
- Business Expansion strategy
- Business value proposition
- A fresh mindset and curiosity of learning is more than enough
MBA Marketing strategy course designed by an MBA graduate from the syllabus of top Universities in the world
This course is very helpful for all those who are either preparing for GMAT or planning to do an MBA. It is divided into four different sections Marketing Basics Overview, Marketing insights and analysis, Branding and communication, and Business Strategy, and will cover all the important topics of Marketing in the MBA. The last section of the module will further help you in understanding various strategies used by companies
Section 1 Introduction to Marketing
What is marketing?
STP (Segmentation targeting and positioning)
Marketing Mix for product i. e 4P’s (Product, Price, Place, Promotions)
Marketing Mix for service i. e 7P’s (Product, Price, Place, Promotions, process, physical evidence, and people )
Intro to STP (Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning)
Segmentation in STP Analysis
Targeting in STP Analysis
Positioning in STP analysis
What is a Value Proposition?
What is SWOT Analysis?
SWOT Analysis of Amazon
What is Holistic Marketing
Section 2 Marketing and Business Strategy
What is a Business Strategy?
Samsung's Corporate, functional and business-level strategy
Components of business strategy
Vision Statement of a company
The mission statement of a company
What are Goals and objectives?
Amazon's Mission, vision and goal
What is Value Chain Analysis?
Value Chain Analysis of Tesla?
What is the product life cycle?
What is BCG Matrix?
Apple's BCG matrix
Limitation of BCG matrix
Section 3 Business Model and Pricing Strategy
What is the business model?
Business Model Innovation
Business Model Vs Business plan
Business Model Canvas
Business Model Canvas Example
Uber - Business model canvas
Business model canvas assignment
Types of Startup
Freemium business model
Pros and Cons of the business model
What is the subscription business model ?
Pros and Cons of the Subscription business model
Croselling Subscription business model
Subscription business model assignment
What is the platform business model
Marketplace business model
How to build a marketplace business model
Who this course is for:
- Business graduate from college.
- Budding Entrepreneur and startup founders
- Engineer curious to learn some MBA concepts
- Product Managers
- Founders and CEO
- Financial analyst
Navdeep Yadav is an accomplished Udemy instructor specializing in business and product management. With extensive experience in diverse industries, from healthcare to SaaS (software as a service), and holding an MBA degree, Navdeep offers a unique perspective to his students. As a seasoned Product Manager, he brings a wealth of knowledge and practical insights from his tenure in various companies.