MBA Application Strategies for Top Business Schools
What you'll learn
- After going through this course you will be able to learn everything that you need to know in order to get into the top MBA programs. The tutorial will provide the answers to your questions, like:
- Why MBA?
- How to manage your MBA application?
- How to inquire about and select the best business schools?
- The ways in which you can market yourself amongst the schools having the best business school rankings
- How to write compelling essays to convince the admissions officers?
- The ways of writing an optional essay for top MBA colleges in world
- How to manage time?
- Wait-list management
- Let us know – What does the course cover?
- The course is presented in more than 100 minutes, divided into 20 segments.
- Through these lectures you will learn- Why MBA and discover the various reasons for pursuing an MBA.
- How to start your research and choose the best business schools in world, that fit your profile?
- Core aspects of your profile, and the various components of a business school application, related to top MBA programs
- You will get an in depth understanding about the journey of your MBA application, and the requirements of the reader who will be reading your essays
- The MBA application deadlines.
- You will learn the ways of writing an effective essay for top MBA institutions.
- You will also learn about the ways to educate your recommender and how to present an influencing recommendation letter required for the MBA application.
- You will be acquainted with the various situations that require an optional essay, and the ways through which, you can make up for a weak GPA or a GMAT score, while applying for top MBA programs.
- Writing a resume while abiding to the rules can be complicated, you will learn about the ways of crafting a perfect one paged resume, along with that you will get an idea of the business school interview.
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course has been designed by the experts of Collmission who are alumni of top business schools like University of California, and it provides a complete overview of the most ideal approach to get into the top business schools in world. Authored by the experts of Collmission, who got years of experience in helping students crack the business school admission process - The course, allows you to learn everything that you have to know in order to get into a top MBA program. It includes the answers to your questions, like-
- Shortlisting MBA colleges that suit your profile and fit your educational qualification is a complex process, and the application fee for applying to the Top business schools not cheap. This course will help you shortlist colleges effectively, and you will learn to save money by not applying to business schools that don’t suit your profile.
- Worried About the Business School Ranking? MBA Entrance Exams Didn’t go well? Your weak GMAT score or Weak GPA can be made up. This course will provide you with the detailed analysis of what needs to be done in order to secure a position in the top business schools in world.
- Most candidates appear the MBA entrance exams and have similar scores.
How will your profile stand out from the list of thousands of candidates with similar scores, and academic credentials? It is your essays that can make the difference in your MBA application. In the 9th module of the course we will learn about the basics of the MBA application essay.
- Candidates often find it hard to keep track of the MBA application deadlines. Missing out on the MBA application deadlines can break your hopes of getting in the Top MBA colleges in world. The course will discuss about the various deadlines associated with the MBA admission process., and how to manage different rounds.
- Wait-list management is a common problem for students applying to the top MBA colleges in world. However, wait-list management is tricky, a proper approach can determine your selection, but lack of patience can cost you a chance to get admission. The final module of this course will stress upon the things you need to do during a wait-list situation.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE COVER?
- More than 100 minutes of video divided into 19 segments
- The requirements of the admission authorities of the top business schools.• How to craft a successful essay for your MBA application?• How to educate your recommend er to write a letter for your MBA application?• When does your MBA application require an optional essay?• Crafting a resume for a successful MBA application, and preparing for the interview for the institutions present at the top of the business school rankings.• DO’S and DON'TS during the MBA application process.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS TUTORIAL?
This course provides relevant information on the admissions process followed by the top MBA colleges in world. It is recommended for any individual who is considering to apply to the top business schools in U.S in the near future.
If, you dream to study in any of the top business schools in the world and are willing to learn the ways through which you can win over the admission authorities, and compel them to consider your MBA application, then you should definitely consider taking this tutorial.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
OVERVIEW ABOUT THE COURSE
Lecture 1 INTRODUCTION TO MBA APPLICATION PROCESS
Lecture 2 HOW TO START YOUR RESEARCH FOR BUSINESS SCHOOL?
Lecture 3 CORE ASPECTS OF AN MBA APPLICANT’S PROFILE
Lecture 4 PILLARS OF THE BUSINESS SCHOOL APPLICATION
Lecture 5 ABOUT YOUR OWN APPLICATION
Lecture 6 FACTORS THAT DETERMINE YOUR CHANCES OF ADMISSION
Lecture 7 TIMELINE- HOW TO MANAGE TIME?
Lecture 8 BRAINSTORMING PROCESS FOR MBA ADMISSION GAME
Lecture 9 HOW TO WRITE THE MOST EFFECTIVE APPLICATION ESSAYS?
Lecture 9.1 RULES FOR WRITING AN ESSAY
Lecture 9.2 IMPORTANT TIPS AND STRATEGIES
Lecture 9.3 COMMONLY ASKED MBA ESSAY QUESTIONS
Lecture 10 THE RECOMMENDATION LETTER FOR MBA ADMISIION
Lecture 11 THE OPTIONAL ESSAY
Lecture 12 HOW TO WRITE A RESUME FOR MBA APPLICATION?
Lecture 13 B- SCHOOL ADMISSION INTERVIEW
Lecture 13.1 ADMISSION INTERVIEW QUESTIONS- HOW TO ANSWER THEM?
Lecture 14 INTERACTING WITH THE SCHOOLS
Lecture 15 WAIT-LIST MANAGEMENT
VIDEO- 100+ MINUTES
LANGUAGES- AMERICAN ENGLISH
SKILL LEVEL- ALL LEVELS
30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Who this course is for:
- This course provides relevant information on the MBA admissions process. It is recommended for any individual who considers the business school rankings as a criterion for applying to the best business schools. If, you have plans to study in the top business schools of the world and willing to learn about the top MBA programs, then you should take this course. The course will help you to understand- How to convince the admission authorities and compel them to consider your MBA application.
I have been working in the field of data science from the past 10 years after pursuing my engineering. I founded collmission in the year 2015 as a motto for providing best services in the e-learning domain and educating the people.
If your career is a question, Collmission is the answer. With its roots in US,It is a union of a proven American education consultancy and a highly rated, job oriented e-learning services provider. We provide extensive application planning, academic and program guidance for students worldwide who wish to pursue education in the Top 50 US colleges in Engineering, Management and PhD.
Our team comprises of US based and South Asian education experts who have guided thousands of students to breach the admission committee firewalls of Top US universities. The company also provides an exciting platform, specially for the NON-IT background professionals, who wish to upgrade their skills particularly in the field of Python, Scala & Machine Learning in order to beat the competition in this technology war.