MB-910: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)
What you'll learn
- Describe Dynamics 365 Marketing capabilities and related apps
- Describe Dynamics 365 Sales lifecycle and related apps
- Describe Dynamics 365 Customer Service components
- Describe Dynamics 365 Field Service capabilities and scheduling capabilities
- Identify common customer engagement features and integration options
- You need to know how to use a computer, and hopefully know how to use a spreadsheet.
- No prior knowledge of any of Microsoft's Dynamics 365 apps or the Power Platform are required
- You need Windows 7 SP1 or above, or for other machines an internet browser (Edge or Chrome preferred) to access most of the apps used in this course.
- You need Windows 8 or 10 to access Power BI Desktop for one of the videos.
- There is a 30-day refund guarantee of this Udemy course (see Udemy's refund policy).
- Why not have a look at the curriculum below and see what you can learn?
This course covers the content required for the MB-910 certification exam, current as per the MB-910 exam update of 28 February 2022.
What do people like you say about this course?
Nick says: I think this is a Great course specially if your targeting the exam since all of the objectives here are discuss ... I successfully passed the exam and this training was very helpful
Abdul says: Voice is so clear and proficient in English which can understand clearly. Thank you.! It's very helpful Mr. Burton. Your explanation is awesome..! Thanks again.!
Jackson says: Fantastic course, the way everything is explained is so clear, especially in comparison to a lot of the other Dynamics material that exists out there which is either very hard to understand or completely off the point. This course gives the clarity and focus in spades. This course has been instrumental in grasping the concepts and tackling the exam for me.
Silas says: Mr Phillip Burton this is the best course. I cleared mb 910 exam with 980 points today. Thank you very much.
This course is the foundation for the Microsoft Certificate MB-910 "Microsoft Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)" for Microsoft's Customer Relationship Management apps.
We'll start off with looking at Dynamics 365 generally, and all of features shared between the different apps. We'll look at the built-in reporting capabilities, customers and activities, and the integration of Microsoft Dataverse and Teams.
We'll then look at Dynamics 365 Marketing. We'll look at the Dynamics 365 principles behind generating and scoring leads, segments and subscription lists, email marketing, event managing, and more.
Next up is Dynamics 365 Sales. This includes the principles behind qualifying leads, the opportunity management process, the quote lifecycle, and the sales pipeline forecasting concepts.
Then we'll briefly look at Dynamics 365 Customer Service, examining how to use queues to manage work, the case lifecycle, and Knowledge Management.
The final item is Dynamics 365 Field Service. We'll look at the work order lifecycle, the Inspections feature, customer asset management, and resource and scheduling processes.
No prior knowledge is required - we'll even see how to get a free Microsoft Dynamics 365 trial!
There are regular quizzes to help you remember the information, so you can be sure that you are learning.
Once you have completed this course, you will have a good introductory knowledge of the customer engagement features and capabilities of Dynamics 365 apps. And with some practice, you could even go for the official Microsoft certification MB-910 - wouldn't that look good on your CV or resume? And if you are an American college student, you might even get college credit for passing that exam.
So, without any further ado, let's have a look at how you can use the Udemy interface, and then we'll have a look at the objectives for the exam and therefore the syllabus for this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to understand what is available on Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Customer Relationship Management apps.
- By the end of this course, after entering the official Practice Tests, you could enter (and hopefully pass) Microsoft's official MB-100 exam.
- Wouldn't the "Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals (CRM)" certification look good on your CV or resume?
Hi. I'm Phillip, and I'm proud to Teach with Udemy as a Udemy Instructor Partner. I have been teaching on Udemy since 2015, and I have over 450,000 students and more than 40 video courses, including over a dozen Bestseller courses.
My courses include Power BI, Tableau, SQL Server, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.), Azure, Microsoft Office, and more. Many of my courses follow requirements for official Microsoft certifications - so with a bit of practice, you could enter the exam and put it on your CV or resume.
I have been a Computing Consultant providing expert services in the development of computer systems and data analysis. I am one of 9 award winning Experts for Experts Exchange's 11th Annual Expert Awards. My interests are working with data, including Microsoft Power BI, Excel, Access, SQL Server, and the Power Platform.