Maya Rigging Guide for Your Characters
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to make your character move.
- You learn how to add joints to your character.
- Learn how to rig your characters the right way.
- Learn to add controls to your characters like a professional.
- Learn how to animate your character with controls.
- Learn to create basic scene and make your character jump
- No knowledge of Autodesk Maya is required in this step-by-step course.
- Autodesk Maya 2022 installed.
An excellent course where you will learn how to create a short, animated scene in Maya.
Get ready to animate your character in Maya!
Learn to rig many characters at once, and it's a step-by-step course that’s very easy to follow.
You will learn to animate many characters at once, which will come in handy when you want to create a scene quickly.
There will be exercise files for you to follow along at your pace.
If you want to use your character, you could in this exciting Maya rigging course!
You will learn how to animate your character to walk like a pro.
You will be able to make your character jump in Maya like a pro.
Learn to put a walk and jump cycle together into a short, animated scene.
This excellent course will guide you to make an exciting scene in Maya.
At the end of this course, you will have a complete animated scene in Maya that you could use as a Demo reel.
And you will know how to add joints to your characters to make them move and come to life.
Learn how to add controls to your character for a bonus.
You’ll be confident in making your scenes in Maya.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their character animation skills.
- Anyone who wants to make their character move.
- Anyone who want to add joints to the character.
- People who want to rig the characters the correct way.
- Anyone who want to add controls to their character like a professional.
- Anyone who wants to animate their charater with controls
- Anyone who wants to create a basic scene and make a character jump
My name is MC and welcome to M.R.S which stands for Maya Rigging School. I'm a successful animator, gamer, and fiction writer that loves teaching and helping others succeed. I have a passion for animation, games, and fiction writing. I love changing people's lives when I teach, and it puts a smile on my face.
The animation students that I taught, made it in the industry and work for Pixar, Nickelodeon, Disney, and so on. I also teach fiction writing and gaming and I enjoy making others better at their dreams. I'm so happy that I was able to make their animation dream come true. Now I am here to make your dreams come true. I look forward to making you a better fiction writer, animator, and gamer.